test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Annoying sounds when a submenu button is clicked on

I noticed this afternoon, when for instance I hit select on any submenu item this annoying sound plays (bork, ping sound)for a brief second or so. I was wondering how to get rid of this other than just turning the FX sound completely off. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• nmcoolbreeze03#3912 nmcoolbreeze03 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    it looks like the allow handcrafted.audio in the options menu somehow got turned on which was causing those annoying sub menu sounds
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    April Fools! :)
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Yep, you have been April Fooled. There is an option to turn them off if you do not want them.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    was wondering the same thing but once you turn it off and relog back into the game it gets turned back on automatically so you have to repeat it each time at least for me it seems to be the case
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    was wondering the same thing but once you turn it off and relog back into the game it gets turned back on automatically so you have to repeat it each time at least for me it seems to be the case

You just need to turn it off, you do not need to log back into the game unless you had a disconnect.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    It turns on automagically each time you log in or change character on April 1st.
    Now that it's over, you won't have to worry about it for 364 days...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/