test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Q disappearing early on console was foul ball ......

captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
I really wanted that last couple of days of dilithium for running the anniversary event, but yesterday despite logging into both of my console accounts and then rebooting my console and home wifi network - Q had vanished from Earth Spacedock and Qo'noS?

The anniversary trappings were still hanging around, but "himself" was not present to issue the go ahead for omega particle hunting. 20-25000 dilithium is nothing to sneeze at and you guys just yanked it away.

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    According to the blog, the anniversary event ended on March 31st. April 2 might be the buyout date or might be incorrect in-game. The blog is correct though.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Comparing dates from:
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/playstation/star-trek-online/news/detail/11370023
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11351153
    ...consoles had a shorter event if March 31st was the intended end date. April 2nd would have made them the same length.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    The ingame calendar was clearly marked that the event would end on April 2nd, 2020. It was the first place that I checked and it still said that as of yesterday fairly late into the evening!

What is the point of the having the calendar state one thing and say, the reporting of its demise elsewhere does not jibe with said calendar?
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 649 Arc User
    You can still contact Q by going to the News section of the menu page ( The one that has the options for ship&crew, skills, missions, etc.) click over to the 10 Year Anniversary, press for more info, then hail him. He'll still give you the Omega Molecule Stabilization Daily. At least for the next 20 hours as of this writing.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    baucoin wrote: »
    You can still contact Q by going to the News section of the menu page...
    True, but he doesn't give you any destinations and there are no Omega Molecules needing stabilised anywhere.

I used the Measure of Morality missions to get my daily dil-boost this last 2 days.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    baucoin wrote: »
    You can still contact Q by going to the News section of the menu page...
    True, but he doesn't give you any destinations and there are no Omega Molecules needing stabilised anywhere.

I used the Measure of Morality missions to get my daily dil-boost this last 2 days.

Same here, bt the stabilization route took less time!

• Options
    danm087danm087 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Apparently it is a big and are investing it further or that’s what I have been told by there Support..
    Based on the information you provided it looks like this issue is the result of a bug. I will forward these details to our development team so they can investigate further
  • Options
    danm087danm087 Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @danm087 said:
    > Apparently it is a bug and are investing it further or that’s what I have been told by there Support..
    > Based on the information you provided it looks like this issue is the result of a bug. I will forward these details to our development team so they can investigate further