test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    They are quite pretty!, all of them!... my full vulcan crew on a vulcan ship is ready for this!! :smiley:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    my full ferengi crew is also ready for this.

• fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    Not really worth it for KDF commanders like me.

I'll have to settle for the natural superiority of the Klingon race and uniform options.
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    I still find it funny that the IDIC is an off take of the Illuminati Symbol.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    Definitely can’t wait there is supposed to be 17 of them
  • nrobbiecnrobbiec Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    I was hoping for the Parallels/Future Imperfect badges but these are pretty.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    'Rite badge 🐽
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    Ah, finally we are getting the badges the made back in around 2012? Yisss!
    Hope we get the Earth badge and Andorian badge aswell.
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    B)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User

I'll have to settle for the natural superiority of the Klingon race and uniform options.

T'Kuvma, is that you? Just wanted to let you know that I'm still spreading the message about how you lost an entire armada to five ships.

As you wished ;)
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
    The Borg one seems... appropriate. A separated piece, but still linked, carried along by where it used to be.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
    Now that we're talking about badges:

Has anyone noticed that there is a new combadge available in the tailor, one that looks exactly like the button in the centre of the Veteran uniform belt?

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Cool! I will put some of these badges on my Human, Bajoran, Andorian, and Betazoid characters.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • jagdtier44jagdtier44 Member Posts: 376 Arc User
    With 17 of them what are the chances of some of them being Romulan, Klingon or Jem'hadar? There isn't 17 races in the Federations selection right?
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User

T'Kuvma, is that you? Just wanted to let you know that I'm still spreading the message about how you lost an entire armada to five ships.

As you wished ;)
    I do wonder if there are KDF options.
    nrobbiec wrote: »
    I was hoping for the Parallels/Future Imperfect badges but these are pretty.
    You mean the one we've been using for 10 years? Or the one with horizontal bars?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    In regards to there being Klingon or Romulan options have we ever seen either race using anything resembling a combadge instead of a seperate communicator. I mean there already is a klingon badge in game sure it goes on the sleeve and not the chest but it does exist.

That said an Orion or a Gorn option would be lovely.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    This is a very cool concept! Since they seem to all be devoted to particular species I wonder if a Cardassian badge will be available as well?
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • asdfjkadfjkasfasdfjkadfjkasf Member Posts: 345 Media Corps
    edited March 2020
    I can now out myself as a Liberated Borg, just incase my name didn't do that already, I'll specify, my character name, not my forum name.
  • terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    This is a very cool concept! Since they seem to all be devoted to particular species I wonder if a Cardassian badge will be available as well?

cardassian_union_insignia_badge_thing_by_amybalot_d6i1ga0-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjE4IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMTNiMjAxNWMtZTI1ZC00ZDZkLTk4OTQtZGI2MTYxMmViN2ZhXC9kNmkxZ2EwLWVhM2UxMjk0LTQ1NWQtNDUzNy1iMjZmLTk5ZmMxODIwZmVkYy5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NzUwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.eHdODtkEMs2oP9TU179F5ifOM_sII-tacgmU25wtCA8

It would be pretty embarrassing if every race got a badge except Cardassian. I am surprised they aren't all variations of delta badges to be honset.
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    I know it's just cosmetic, but I think all these communication badges are one of the better Cryptic releases as of late concerning minor items. Now for the grinding of all 13 or 17 of them.
    OMG! Even Pakled got a badge. I really hope they give us a Cardassian Legate badge otherwise Garak will have to pay Cryptic a visit... to take measurements...​​
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    spiritborn wrote: »
    In regards to there being Klingon or Romulan options have we ever seen either race using anything resembling a combadge instead of a seperate communicator. I mean there already is a klingon badge in game sure it goes on the sleeve and not the chest but it does exist.

Badges as communicators? not really, but wearing logos? yes.
    https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Kzinti
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User

Kzinti are not klingons. I know they both start with K but they are very differant I assure you
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    My KDF chars already have a Klingon Insignia I can wear on nearly every uniform I've unlocked or purchased. Why would a warrior need any more than this? Unless...the big honkin' bat'leth strapped to my back isn't an obvious enough pointer to where my loyalty and allegiance lie?
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • jameswilliejameswillie Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    I wonder if these will be usable on the Starfleet Mirror Outfits. Was disappointed when I wasted 50 lobi on the Section 31 badge and discovered it doesn't work on the Mirror Outfits (the belly shirt ones).

Kzinti are not klingons. I know they both start with K but they are very differant I assure you
    True, Kzinti are smarter. :p

Klingons wear all sorts of insignias though. Each House has it's own crest, and there are crests for all kinds of other stuff.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    I think since this is "Firt contact Day" the badges will be reserved for Federation members. Cardassians might be in there since I think they joined in STO lore? We might see Xindi variations, since they became members in STO, too.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    This will give me the ability to make a Vulcan science ship crew with their logo
    angrytarg wrote: »
    I think since this is "Firt contact Day" the badges will be reserved for Federation members. Cardassians might be in there since I think they joined in STO lore? We might see Xindi variations, since they became members in STO, too.

If Cardassians do get one it probably won't work on their uniforms. It was never given a badge option.​​
This discussion has been closed.