test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Nick: Alright. If you say so.

Garak: *walks into the cave. Scanning with his tricorder* My Tricorder shows a Ferengi life sign beyond that rather secure door. Unfortunately, the Karemman security system is beyond me. Given time, i could crack it, but we're running low on that commodity. There are a number of Karemman life signs nearby, however. One of them might be able to help us reach Quark.

Briana: *lowers her phaser* okay yeah, we're clear but there are three tunnels from which I can see.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Could split up and cover them all. Also... lets not use fire next time? Cooked Hur'q smells like "kill my nose". Taking a lot not to gag right now...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    alex: i have the right tunnel *he calls quickly before anyone else can call it*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Briana: I'm with you there, mom... smells pretty terrible.

Garak: did she just call you mom, Admiral? *looks up from his tricorder*

Nick: fire is why we took these things down so fast. It's a sacrifice that needs to be made. If we split up to cover all three it's going to take longer and put more risk on us if we dont use these effective weapons.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,899 Arc User
    Jakara: or you know I could just make it easy and rip off the door.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: there are still civilians to save.

Nick: so alex is taking that right tunnel.

Garak: *still looking at Krystal, waiting for a response*
    Jakara: *sighs* fine. *she says rolling her eyes and mumbling under her breath*

Jorin: well if time is of the essence then let’s be about it. *walks over to the middle tunnel with keina and the other mando in toe*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: Nothing you should worry about. *She replies to Diggs as she continues discretely dragging Adam away*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    Tala: Raneson... what the hell are you doing?
    Krystal: Its complicated Garak. I'll take the remaining tunnel.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited March 2020
    Nick: Guess we'll go with you, Admiral.

Briana: Yeah.

Nick: I can take point. Garak, you following us

Garak: By all means, I will fight by your side. everyone else seems equipped to deal with their tasks. I'll dig when i have more free time, Admiral *gives a smile*

Nick: Alright. Lets go *Walks towards the tunnel, shotgun pointed forward.

Briana: *Follows Nick, her rifle ready for contact*

*Down the tunnel Shadow took, a bunch of attendents seem to be outside of a larger room, guarding the halls*

*Down the path the Mandalorians took, a large bunker like room sits filled with cowering Kammrans. and large Hur'q harassing them*

Adam: I kinda wanna know too!
    *alex comes charging up and burninates everything living and hostile in sight, laughing maniacally*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Jakara: *follows readying her pistol*

Jorin: keep them away from the civilians! *he says running in and cutting a larger hur’q in half and fireing on a few others*

Keina: *launches herself forward getting between the keremmans and hur’q keeping them from harming the civillians!along with the other mando*

*on the bridge of the tepes a smaller mandalorian female walks up. She has grey and blue trimmed armor and stands about 5’8 in height*

???: I was told some one needed help?
    Adam: Wha?... how did you?... when?.... *Sighs relieved*

*The smell of roasted Hur'q is apparent in Alex's tunnel. the entrance to a room with more Hur'q standing over screaming Karemmans*

*In the Mandalorians' tunnel, one of the Bigger aggressors tries to grab Jorin. another aggressor lets out its loud, ear piercing shriek. emitting a wave slowing their movements*

(because honestly i forgot what it actually does and i am a bit too busy. the wiki doesn't actually have this listed)

Nick: Waiting on you krystal. *Standing point with his shotgun pointed down the tunnel. an attendant comes around a corner and lunges at Nick, which is then Sent flying back in flames as it burns from the inside out, Nick racking another shell into his shotgun*

Briana: C'mon, mom...

Garak: I find it... a bit amusing that this officer is your Daughter, Admiral. I'm sure I'll end up hearing more.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Well, I am alive and well, for now. And i still have a job, for now.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Krystal: As I said Garak, its complicated. *checks her rifle* And seriously... barbecued Hur'q is pretty bad. *goes over to a Hur'q and tries to scan the remains*
    *a room which alex runs silently into and taps one of the hur'q on whatever passes for a shoulder, then blows a very loud and rude raspberry once he has their attention, before falling back toward the tunnel*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited March 2020
    *The Remains of the Hur'q are too burned, destroying any DNA in the scan.*

Garak: She looks just like you. Its not that complicated that nobody else could see it. she definitely is yours

Nick: I mean she did own up to the commander being her daughter to me... Not sure what else there is about it. *Slowly walks forward*

Briana: Okay i get it. I'm my mom's daughter, is that the end of it? *Glances at krystal with a sad look* and yeah.... it is pretty bad...; burning bug guts is horrible to smell like this...

*The Hur'q knocks one of the Karemmans aside with its forearm, throwing them into a cave wall with a crack and a loud, wet, thud as it turns around and starts to walk after alex*
    *a rather fatal mistake, as they immediately receive a faceful of white-hot burnination as soon as they've moved far enough away from the civilians*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: Wha... *Notices the Mandalorian* who are you and how did you get onboard this ship?
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    edited March 2020
    Jorin: *jetpacks backwards avoiding the aggressor using a wrist mounted flame thrower to torch any hur’q In front of him.*

Keina: *remains uneffected by the sonic screech and holds her ground keeping the hur’q away and cutting down any that get close along with the other mando*

Tess: don’t worry about it, names tess I’m here to make sure everything’s peachy.

jakara: jesus christ on a cross.... this smell of roasted bugs is really getting to me.....
    Briana: I'm not sure who it would be worse for.... You or me and my mom...

Nick: Hey! like it or not, this is the most effective way of killing these things. So I'mma keep doing it *Turns the corner, looking up at the big Hur'q guardian standing over him. he quickly fires off three shells, pumping the shotgun with each shot, before being thrown back into the wall* Ah damn it!

*The Hur'q guardian burns from the inside, but sees the chance to try to take down the human that decided to burn it alive down with it. Slowly approaching Nick, fighting through the burning in its torso*

Briana: Captain! *Starts firing phaser bolts at full auto, hitting the guardian with most of her shots, the guardian collaspsing to the ground, burning from the inside out from Nick's shotgun*

Nick: *Gets back up, loading three more shells* Its gonna take a lot more than a bug to hurt me.

*The Hur'q in front of Jorin burn up, falling on the ground as they shriek and burn into ash*

*The bunker alex was fighting in is now clear of Hur'q*

Adam: Uhhh... Of course! You look like you need help. the Lieutenant Commander here is in charge of the bridge so I can take care of any help you need. Right?
    *alex steps gingerly over the piles of ash that had once been living bugs and pokes his head back inside the room* anyone still alive in here?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jakara: considering i can smell a drop of blood from a mile away id say me.... christ is smells like burning rubber in an out house thats been sitting in a sulfer pit for decades....

jorin: *looks around for any hur'q left.*

keina: *turns to the karemmans behind her* are any of you hurt?

tess: yeah sure.
    Adam: Right this way then. Lieutenant Commander, you have a bridge to watch. *breaks Raneson's grasp and walks to the turbolift, motioning for tess to follow*

Nick: Why would you lump your smell in with your mom's against a vampire's unless..... Ah, i see...

Briana: .......... See what?!

Nick: *Shakes his head* I'm sure you can imagine, Commander.

Garak: Oh? I'd want to see what... and a vampire? like the human stories? how intriguing. I didn't think they were real, let alone trill.

*in the tunnel the mandalorians went down*

Konall: I think we're mostly good.... Am i glad to see you! thought for sure we'd be safe from all those things down here. Caves do a a number on sensors and transporters, but that didn't slow them down much. Filthy creatures! if you don't mind me asking, why are you here? You're not with the Karemman defense. are you mercenaries? private security?

*Down Alex's Tunnel*

Marimat: Thanks for the timely rescue. Lost one of us over here... *Inspects the one thrown by the Hur'q into the wall, their head split open from being thrown* I, ah, don't suppose you'd be willing to turn a blind eye to all of the contraband you've seen down here? it'd save me the trouble of shooting you later.
    alex: that would depend entirely on the contraband - and i would really rather you didn't try to shoot me...it would save me the trouble of having to incinerate you like i did those hur'q​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jakara: yeah, vampires arnt just part of human mythos. but thats a lot of history to get into.

keina: we're a third party with the alliance. we picked up a distress signal from one of our own here, why isnt the dominion down here? i thought they were supposed to have military aid for stuff like this.

jorin: yes id like to know why their's a dominion fleet practically blockading the planet perfectly content to leave you with the hur'q.

*the other mando remains on the look out for any signs of hur'q*

tess: *nods following him to the turbo lift*
    Marimat: Kidding! I was Kidding! You know, humor? Do they have that on your planet? *Clears her throat* Anyway! you're, ah, clearly not Karemman police so... what brings you down here?

Konall: Distress signal from one of your own?..... That'd be Quark, then. Only Ferengi around here.... that i know of, anyway. He's in a secure vault, not far from here with another VIP. I'm sure someone else can tell you about the situation the planet is in.... Look, i owe you my life but i don't have the code to get to Quark. There are others nearby; one of them should have it. help them and I'll make sure they open the door for you, i swear it!

Adam: *Takes the turbolift down to the level the mess hall is on* How did you get over here, let alone so fast? and why me?

Nick: Admiral Jade... You coming or should, the Commander and garak take care of this?

Briana: Whatever you're thinking about what I was saying, by the way captain, probably wrong... but just... forget...? *Closes her eyes, trying to reach out to someone*

Nick: *eyes flash purple for a second before he shakes his head* Forget what, Commander?

Briana: *Sighs relieved, thanking Eli under her breath* Nothing, Captain. lets just move on with it and get ready to clear out the rest of the Hur'q

Garak: Everything alright, Commander?

Briana: Save the questioning until after we save Quark.
    alex: we're looking for a ferengi...and you still didn't say what kind of contraband this is - if it's something dangerous like biogenic weapons, i'd like to know before it ends up blowing up in my face​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jakara: *narrows her eyes at briana, suddenly bri can hear karas voice in her head.* "you know it'd be easier just to tell him the truth and avoid all the unnecessary hoops you'd be jumping thru right?" *looks over at nick* what am i chopped liver?

jorin: so you know nothing then... *sighs* alright then. *turns around* area secure lets move on. *keina and the other mando nod and start making their way back with jorin*

tess: im the clans best infiltrator. if you need something done fast and quiet thats where i come in. as for the why, diggs picked up on your pleas and sent me. i cant imagine what that lieutenant would've done to you and i dont really want to.
    Krystal: Can we try NOT to burn every Hur'q though? *adjusts her grip as she goes with Nick and Briana*