test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Romulus Story Arc Warehouse Mission

I have been trying for a while to complete this mission but the door into the warehouse is not glowing to interact with it to get inside. I have tried dropping it a number of times now but no change. I accept the hail, start the mission and the location circle shows up on the map but I can not get in.

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    This is a known bug. They are working on it.
  • Options
    imatimelord#6399 imatimelord Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    They "say" they are working on it but as in most things, nothing ever gets fixed...
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    They "say" they are working on it but as in most things, nothing ever gets fixed...

They are working on it, these things take time with the whole certification process they have to go through with Sony and Microsoft and now add on COVID-19. Also, things do get fixed. The console patch notes show this. So your statement is false. It is just that what you want to get fixed has not been fixed yet. So instead of saying this, continue to submit bug reports and wait patiently for these fixes, however long it takes. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    slywhitefalconslywhitefalcon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issue here as well. After creating a ticket which I encourage everyone here to do here is the response I received. Xillahne (Arc Games)

Apr 2, 08:51 PDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I am sorry to hear that your character is unable to access the "Warehouse" mission. Upon checking, I can confirm that other players are also encountering the same issue. In this case, it looks like the issue is the result of a bug based on the information you supplied. I assure you that I will forward the details that you have given me to our development team so they can investigate it. It will also be helpful if you submit a bug report on the official bug report forum to support what I will be passing on today. You may do so at the link below.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/categories/xbox-one-gameplay-bug-reports

This is also a good avenue for other players affected to pitch in their ideas and experience once they see your post. Thank you for helping our team identify the nature of the problem, and I truly appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter.

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.
    Regards,
    GM Xillahne
    Game Master
  • Options
    chudnet10#8911 chudnet10 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have the same issue, dropped, played alot.of patrols etc and come back to it but still not got any further, I was level 42 when I encountered the mission I'm now level 51 and still cannot get any further... It's stopping me from progressing any further with any missions...
  • Options
    thannussthannuss Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have gotten the exact same issue and opened a ticket and got a response similar to slywhitefalcon.

In the mission journal you can select the warehouse mission and select skip, this allows you to progress with the rest of the New Romulus missions.
  • Options
    thannussthannuss Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @"chudnet10#8911" said:
    > I have the same issue, dropped, played alot.of patrols etc and come back to it but still not got any further, I was level 42 when I encountered the mission I'm now level 51 and still cannot get any further... It's stopping me from progressing any further with any missions...

I have gotten the exact same issue and opened a ticket and got a response similar to slywhitefalcon.

In the mission journal you can select the warehouse mission and select skip, this allows you to progress with the rest of the New Romulus missions.
  • Options
    betacrom#7952 betacrom Member Posts: 1 New User
    Good thing I found this post for Xbox One. I was playing today and couldn’t access the Warehouse door after multiple attempts of dropping the mission. I’m level 65, and have Romulan Reputation 3. Hope it gets patched soon.