test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Sultry, flirty tone* Can we... talk for a bit? Nothing happening right now...
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Adam: well, I've got some important stuff to do. Not sure what you'd even wanna talk about *looks up at the view screen which should still be connected and broadcasting to the Task force's comms, giving the camera a look*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    edited March 2020
    Prime Raneson: *Realizes and does some morse code, tapping her fingers, saying, “Lieutenant, want to meet later, after this mission?”*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Adam: what are you doing? What's with all the tapping?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Prime Raneson: *Sighs, realizing he doesn’t know Morse Code, and simply whispers* Want to meet later after this mission?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Adam: Meet for what, why are you whispering?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Tala: Is now really the time for... whatever?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Adam: Sorry Captain, but the Lieutenant Commander is in charge of the Tepes bridge right now. I'm not exactly sure what she's concerned about.
    edited March 2020
    Prime Raneson: Uhm... Tala... *Looks at the screen* I think one of the consoles behind you is beeping. *She says, as she discretely drags Adam off*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Adam: woah! What the hell? I'm trying to work!
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,898 Arc User
    *jorin and the other two mando's are already setting up small explosives on any weak points of the door*

jorin: alright lets see if this works. might wanna stay back a bit.

"The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Nick: I'm already good.

Briana: I'm clear.... did anyone even check to see if the door is unlocked?
    keina: i hope its locked. *she says checking if it is or not.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    *the door is locked*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (was it actually locked ingame? i don't remember blowing my way in)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (It wasnt but this won't be exactly like in game. Especially with something coming later)
    *alex plugs his ears in advance of the inevitable earth-shattering kaboom*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Nick: that's not gonna help this close, Alex. Keep your mouth slightly open or you could shatter your eardrums. *aims his shotgun forward at the door. Resting his trigger finger on the side so he doesnt accidentally fire.

Briana: well... this is gonna be fun. *readies her phaser rifle*
    edited March 2020
    jorin: ready yourselves i sense others beyond this door. *nods over to keina who backs up setting herself up along with the other mando, blasters pointed at the door.*

keina: fire in the hole! *presses a button on her wrist detonating the explosives and blowing the door off as jorin pushes his hand forward with a heavy grunt sending the door flying into the next room crushing anything that doesnt escape its path.*

*on the bridge of jorins ship*

diggs: uuh tepes you ok over there?
    alex: i really hope that wasn't quark or any karemmans you just sent that door flying into! *he yells, a little louder than normal since even with the precaution of covering his ears, the explosion still managed to partially deafen him*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Adam: I... uhh... no clue? *looks at the viewscreen with pleading eyes*

Nick: looks like we got lucky here *sounds of Hur'q as they move towards the now open entrance to avenge their door squished comrades* Charge! *Nick rushes forward towards one of the larger Hur'q. His shotgun firing and shooting flaming pellets into the center of mass of the Hur'q aggressor. The flaming pellets embedding themselves into the chest, continuing to still burn as the Hur'q flies back from the force of being shot with a 12 gauge at point blank*

Briana: *opens fire on the attendants charging them with her phaser rifle, gripping the foregrip as she slings fully automatic phaser bolts at them*
    edited March 2020
    jorin: *takes out one of his light sabers, igniting it then unholsters a blaster pistol in his other.* have at them! Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur! *he shouts and runs forward cutting down and blasting any hur'q in his path.*

keina: *takes pit a vibrostaff and runs into the hoard of hur'q along with jorin and the other mando.* kote at manda'yaim!

wedge: *the audio seems to cut out for a moment as he calls over another of the crew who nods and walks off. he does an ever so subtle thumbs up and the audio comes back.* well if you need anything let us know.
    *alex raises his guantlet and sprays a burst of sticky flaming gel at an oncoming hur'q, the color of the flame not red, not yellow or even orange like standard flame, but pure white, indicating a temperature nearly 3,000° fahrenheit - a temperature which ensures the hur'q the gel impacts is burned to ash in a matter of seconds*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: *racks the shotgun, ejecting a black shell onto the ground and firing on a group of incoming attendants, the spread of the pellets striking 4 of them. Racking the shotgun again and adding two fresh shells as the attendants burn, all burning Hur'q emitting a loud high pitched shriek as they burn.*

Briana: *continues laying down phaser fire, looking over at Alex's white flame from the flamethrower and shaking her head as she looks back forward*

*a Hur'q agressor attempts to lunge at Alex from the side*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *stands there and blinks while recovering from the sound*
    Ok... now I...

*spots the Hur'q and fires on it*
    Don't quite feel redundant anymore. ALEX! WHAT YOUR SIDES!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    *alex throws his right arm out and fires off another burst of flame without even turning, the aggressor that attempted to attack him burning to ash before it even realized it was dead*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

*the Hur'q charging Alex was already dead once Krystal fired on it. Alex just burning the now lifeless corpse. The open area of the cave now cleared. The smell of burning bug in the air*

Nick: I think we got them. Come on in and make yourselves comfortable. *checks his shotgun before looking around. Seeing another, heavier door on the far side of the cave*

Briana; *slowly enters the cave, staying aware as she looks around the cave with her phaser rifle pointed*
    Jorin: *holds his hand out towards a group of attendants and fires an arc of force lightning frying them to a crisp*
    Nick: Jorin, what do you think you're doing? I called out room clear. They're already dead. You're wasting energy. I'm guessing since they weren't already ash, they were shot down with phaser fire.
    Jorin: just making sure. *walks into the room with keina and the other mando following behind*

Jakara: *walks in looking around*