test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,898 Arc User
    Jorin: I’m telling you the planet is being blockaded. But I digress, I’ll ready strike teams. Let’s see how the hur’q deal with the might of mandalore.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Nick: I'll be going down to the surface too when we locate Quark. Raneson you have the bridge. *gets up from the Captain's chair* I need to go to the armory first. *walks to the turbolift* and someone assist with that scan looking for him. *the turbolift door closes*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Well... time to see what the hell's going on down there. *heads for the armory to get some gear*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Prime Raneson: Aye Captain. *Directs another tactical officer to take her post as she moves to sit in the Captain's Chair* Hm. Something is definitely fishy... Lieutenant Shashka, is the Dominion Defense fleet here in a standard blockade formation?
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    jakara: *opens a portal to brianas room on the exeter* well good luck on the ground mission.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *alex beams down in a small canyon as close to the spot where quark's lifesigns were picked up as the transporter can get him, still wearing the silver trenchcoat from the holodeck adventure*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Adam: I would say so. Its pretty obvious.. the guy in the helmet seems to know what he's talking about.

Nick: *enters the Tepes' armory with his hand on his revolver. He grabs a special phaser rifle and attaches the single point sling to himself. The phaser rifle itself looking like a 20th century M16A1. The short 20 round magazine actually a power pack for the weapon* I need more firepower. Something that will... Rip... and tear... the Hur'q... and the Jem'hadar if needed.

Briana: Thanks, Love, I had an amazing time~ *she starts getting dressed, putting on her usual uniform and putting up her hair into her usual messy ponytail*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Prime Raneson: Why would Dominion defense forces blockade one of their own member planets...?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Nick: *snaps his fingers, getting an idea and walking over to a replicator. Tapping a few buttons and materializing a box of shotgun shells. He Carrys the box, fitting shotgun shells into parts of his belt. Stopping in front of a locked case. Opening it up and taking out a shotgun with a folded over stock. Loading it as he walks to the transporter room*

Briana: *after getting her uniform on and making sure her badge and rank pips are good she hurries to the Exeter's armory, probably running into her mom when she gets there*

Adam: maybe the planet is acting 'out of line' to them... and they're flexing their power... I mean it seems pretty obvious.
    edited March 2020
    Prime Raneson: Maybe. Force Projection isn’t a new concept. The United States of America used Force Projection extensively throughout the Cold War and the early 21st Century back on Earth.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Adam: oooooooooooooookay?....

Nick: *walks to the transporter room. Carrying the shotgun in his hands. Transporting down near Alex. After he materializes, he racks the shotgun and adds another shell to it* You good?

Briana: *grabs her Assasult phaser pistol and her 2250's style phaser rifle, looking at Krystal (if she is still down there getting gear, if not ignore)* kayla did clear me for this... she said she'd pull me if anything started with me though
    Prime Raneson: Right. Anyways. Lieutenant, keep an eye on the Dominion defense ships.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Adam: I'm operations. You might wanna tell that to science over there. *points at Sn'ket*
    edited March 2020
    Prime Raneson: *Sultry tone, as if hinting at something as she looks at Adam* Does Science monitor ships, Lieutenant?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Adam: they monitor the sensors. So that would include the ships. I'm the ops officer. This console has internal systems control, communications, internal sensors, transporters a few other things... but Lieutenant Sn'ket prefers to keep control of sensors... *turns around, looking back at Raneson, squinting at her confused*
    Prime Raneson: *Sultry tone is still there, faintly* Something up, Lieutenant?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Adam: you're just... talking strange? Look I dont know. You might wanna get yourself checked out? *turns around to look back at his station*
    Prime Raneson: *Sighs* Nevermind... Sn’ket, keep an eye on those Dominion defense ships.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    *he holds up right fist upon which a silver gauntlet with twin flamethrower nozzles attached can be seen, fuel tubes connecting the nozzle to a small tank slung around his back wrapped around his arm* i'm more than good​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Krystal: *beams down in her MACO armor and her usual rifle*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited March 2020
    *in the distance three small figures come flying in. jorin, keina and another mandalorian land near the group.*

jorin: so is this everyone?

jakara: i suppose i can tag along if thats ok.
    Nick: you brought a flamethrower? All I brought was a shotgun with dragon's breath shells *grins* still got a phaser rifle and my revolver for when I run out of shells.

Briana: of course you can, Jakara. *beams down to join the rest, holding her regular rifle*
    alex: yes, i brought a flamethrower - specifically, the model of flamethrower lunari wildfire troops use - just without the matching exosuit​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: I find Dragon's breath rounds to be more... efficient. Plus they stick to whatever they hit. Good enough to roast these bugs.

Briana: Wait, did you actually bring a shotgun

Nick: ah Commander Victoria. i didn't expect to see you down here since you're on medical leave and all. I did indeed bring a shotgun. Ready to deal with Hur'q or Jem'Hadar. whatever needs to be fought down here.

Briana: I uhhh... I got cleared for limited service.
    alex: shotguns have very limited range - you need to be almost in melee range for the shells to not spread pellets over too wide an arc from them to actually do anything (like, seriously...that little annoyance is why i never use shotties in fallout games - they do almost no damage if you don't get every pellet into a target)

and who says flames don't stick? this isn't a hollywood flamethrower that only uses gas, you know - it has *insert 25th century equivalent of napalm gel here* mixed in too​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *beams down*
    Nick: and that's what these shells use. I just prefer using this more I guess. No reliance on a tank. Just whatever shells you have.

Briana: why did you both bring incendiary weapons?

(Krystal already beamed down though)
    alex: because in lieu of being able to take off and nuke the site from orbit...this is the only way we can be sure​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: isnt that a little unorthodox?
    alex: ...no? you always use fire against bugs - it's even a type advantage in pokemon!​​

#LegalizeAwoo