test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Did not Receive Free Tier 2 ship after using free token.

sky#9832 sky Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I was recently promoted to the rank of Lt. Commander and then was given access to the Tier 2 Level ships for my rank. I had a free ship token and when I purchased the free ship it was not placed in my list of ships. It was as if I did not even purchase it and the token was then gone. If I wanted to purchase the ship I had to spend currency to get the ship.

I checked my slots and I had enough available slots to have the ship delivered. I have 4 Active Ship Slots and 5 Dry Dock slots available on my account. I then went into the C-Store to see if the ship was available through that method and I still was unable to purchase or receive the ship. However, I did see that there was a free shuttle available to all players and I did get the shuttle and it did appear in my inventory of ships under small crafts. Yet the free tier 2 vessel for the Lt. Commander promotion I was unable to retrieve.

I reported the bug twice and was directed to post the bug here in the forums. I have also sent my user name and account information to the support team. How do I acquire the vessel and or at least get the ship token back so I can attempt to purchase the vessel again.

Please advise.

Comments

• sky#9832 sky Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Issue solved. They were in my Inventory but not in a box.....i had this Comm badge and when I clicked it, there was the ship.

Issue solved...thanks
    Post edited by sky#9832 on