test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What do you most want to see from Picard?

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Now that season one of Star Trek: Picard is complete, what one thing from the season do you most want in Star Trek Online? Let us know below.

Comments

• thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    The actual pants for the uniform top you already added months ago.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    Admiral 'sheer TRIBBLE hubris'
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    only one? does zhat vash gear count as one?

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Romulan Ships!!
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • iranoveryourdogiranoveryourdog Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Slightly different holo boffs that all look kinda like my captain. (eng/sci/med/etc), for the lone wolf build.
    would also be really cool if the romulan storyline was redone to align with things in the show...instead of the flotilla, you start on the artifact for example... I also wouldn't mind having a romulan ninja following me around :P
  • dragonseye1138dragonseye1138 Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    The 2380's uniforms would be nice.
    Q is a Magical Girl.
  • Romulan ship perhaps, maybe a selection of Boffs representative of the the cast each with an OP trait. Please please please though, no more of these horrible splash screens.
    qaAuoh7.gif
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,015 Community Moderator
    2380s uniform
    Picard's Jacket
    Seven's Jacket
    ground weapons, including that Romulan Katana and the phaser rifle
    Ships
    New T'Liss parts

Those sunglasses B)
    star-trek-picard-vulcan-sunglasses-commodore-oh-1207306-1280x0.jpeg
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • kovabombkovabomb Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    One thing I know everyone will be clamoring for will be the ships, so I will forgo that.

The one thing I’d like to see brought in from “Star Trek – Picard” would be Picard himself. I know it’s a tall order, but bringing the legendary captain into STO would be a wonderful addition to the game. We already have such a huge lineup of veteran Star Trek actors and their characters, but it seems incomplete without so many of the crown jewels that are the hero captains.
  • rakenja#2659 rakenja Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Haven't bothered with watching any of the TV show, got tired and bored with all of TV since 11 or 12 years ago, if Cryptec is planing a big story line for it I would at least like a very decent good story? maybe a few ship based devices like the red matter device, but it does a limited time resistance buff with a penalty debuff along side it? Trade an attribute for another for a brief time? but centered around the device slots rather than console slots... don't know honestly. But yeah TV nowadays just retcons most of what already exists, it got boring really fast, and getting bored is not really a good thing for mental and emotional health, for anyone.
  • robeasomrobeasom Member Posts: 1,911 Arc User
    Wasn't a fan of discovery and lost interest in Picard after the 3rd episode so I can't really give you much information on what you should add except more playable content
    NO TO ARC
    Vice Admiral Volmack ISS Thundermole
    Brigadier General Jokag IKS Gorkan
    Centurion Kares RRW Tomalak
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Uniforms BUT more than anything ELNORRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! with Evan doing VO
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,451 Arc User
    Jean Luc Picard
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    The return of the Starfleet rank of Commodore.

The making of a homunculus based on Dr. Soong's son using Data's memory engrams that were on those data cards that was used in the Simulation that allowed Data to have his final talk with Picard. He'd be able to live out his life like Picard would be able to. I really want to see Data helping Sela with her journey to rehabilitation/character growth.

Captain Riker and Commander Troi.

Synths/androids player characters!
  • nrobbiecnrobbiec Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    2380s uniform (which is so much nicer than the 2399 uniform).
    New warbirds.
    General Oh's coat.
    Riker, Troi and new characters like Oh and Elnor showing up in game.
    Rear Admiral Lower Half renamed to Comodore. I don't know if Romulans should include the general rank since in canon they have had both.
  • axl187axl187 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Data.
    Some kind of nod to such a great character would be welcome .
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Narissa haircut, Narissa clothes, romulan uniforms (included Hugh costume), Rios clothes, Raffi clothes, Elnor clothes and haircut; all of that could be in 1 pack and please not in the lobi store, 200 lobis for 1 costume bound to 1 character, it is ridiculous. Romulan ground weapons.
    And the last but not least, La Sirena.

please, keep your money to improve the game, not for voice acting.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    I know is a given, but the ships Riker commanded in the last episode... and the Romulan ships and weapons, also, the Borg uniforms... like Hugh
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • x3of9x3of9 Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    Artifact fleet holding.
    U.S.S. Marathon - NX-92781
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,316 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    I really enjoyed the first season. There was a couple lackluster moments, but many good/great moments imo. I'm already ready for season 2 too, but I was a bit disappointed in the season finale.

La Sirena' ship
    Romulan ships ... I think there's been 3 displayed
    Oh's Romulan regal coat
    the new Federation ship (battleship?) versions ... the upper saucer & neck look similar to the Avenger
    the Borg "Artifact" ship ... if not as a playable ship then as something else in-game or a call-in ship device
    the Tal Shiar (Zhat Vash) assassin uniforms & pistols since they were more distinct
    Synthetics as a playable species
    Elnor's blade

• dheffernandheffernan Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    I'll just repeat my reply to the Facebook post:

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Trek under its current managers is dead. Even DS9 was still about hope and optimism for the future. Discovery is Section 31 this and Mirror Universe that, Picard is likewise all sturm und drang. None of it is Trek any more, it's some other milieu wearing Trek's corpse as a disguise.

Call me when someone who understands what Roddenberry, Coon et al were trying to do takes over again.
    @Venture-1. @Venture from City of Heroes if you remember that. Yes, that Venture. Yes, I probably trashed your MA arc. You'll have to be specific; for me it was Tuesday.
  • khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    All the Romulan stuff
    Free Cloud
    Ships (obviously)
    2380 uniforms
    Admiral Clancy’s uniform
    Ferris Rangers (maybe as a new faction)
    Variety in BOFFS (unlock the rest of the aliens)
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Come on, use your imagination. A Universal Kit Module that gouges out eyes and NPC Mission Givers that swear at you or threaten to kill your Dog if you don't perform some heinous crime during the Mission. ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    From a different post but Blumblatt makes a lot of STO-sorta-friendly suggestions here.
    blumblatt wrote: »
    Well, my try to speculate what could change here in STO:

- We got the Fenris Ranger

Seven and Elnor are in. Seven as "Commanding Officer" of the Fenris Rangers and now Elnor as Execute Battle Officer (Well mostly Melee). Problem here is her Appearance in Voyager Episodes ingame. But i bet they could make something out. Like Worf as TNG Crew and Ambassador

- We have the xBs Borg Cube. It can be used as the Fenris mobile HQ, to not drag or ask the Federation for Help
    - Also They could use the Twin Androids curiosity about the other Worlds out there. So Dr. Soong could play (in reality he is) their mentor or Dad to guide them to interact with the outside Worlds
    - Also there are still these Borg Body Parts Black market hunters (The Dark Side of Black Market). I bet they feel now get a Jackpot if they get their hands on some of Soongs Little Children, So that why Fenris Rangers could Protect the Xbs and them, or some of them join Seven's cause. Are Soongs Children all like Soji? I mean beside their Skin and Eyes, are they all "battle ready" like her? Or was had she special care, because Soong send her and her Sister on a Voyage?

I do not think only 1 XB Cube can make a difference that we should expect something like the Romulan arc. The Collective is still out there. It is more like the DS9 Episode where 1 Jem Hadar Ship crash landed on some Planet and one of them did not need the Control Drug. To less to make an Impact

With the Lift of the Android Ban, they should now try to save Mars. There is no need of anymore martyr Status to remind everyone "how bad the Synths and Traitors they are!". Because it all based on a Lie.Perhaps even here we could have some similar Episodes like New Romulus. Perhaps events of "Save and Rebuild Mars" Stuff. Collecting Resources or stuff (i am only a thinker!)

So with Picard Season 1 ended, we have:

- Fenris Ranger and their Fight in the Outer Rims . Could fit in here (But do not forget to balance the Enemies in fight)
    - xBs Borg Cube. Perhaps they should give this Cube now a name
    - Seven and Elnor becoming "Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force" Fenris rangers or repel the Bad Guys that are after the Xbs and Soongs Androids (Pirates and other scum)

We should not touch Picards future Path. That the Job of his 2nd Season. If they plan to use him, then just as a side character that do not affect to much. Like a Desk Job solution like the "famous" Admiral after the Tutorial. Also he is no more the Captain/Admiral of the Enterprise

Well, i hope my ideas are not to much outside of the Box. Because this here is still Cryptic and how owns them now?

Mfg,
    blumblatt

p.s. If someone from the Writer room is reading, feel free to use it. it's a Win-Win for me

My own ramblings are less STO-sorta-friendly. I was personally really struck by some of the spaces like Picard's chateau, Riker's cabin and Raffi's trailer. These are less-alien visions of the future. Picard has the replica of his office on his ship too. It is a very humanized space for him.

I say less STO-friendly a bit in jest. We could certainly fight XB-clones or Tal Shiar troopers in a mansion or anywhere really. We could go to the TOS replica of the OK coral or Data's Shirlock program or The Hotel Royale where Riker finds the dead Apollo astronaut...but I do not know what that would add to a space battle game.

It would give Tacofang a chance to stretch his creative muscles to be less confined to the sci-fi-esque maps that we are often restricted to in the genera... It might be interesting. But it would definitely be weird.

It is STO, Jim, but not as we know it.
  • qultuqqultuq Member Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Oh and as a resident of Japan, I would like to go to the Okinawa Daystrom Institute in STO. Enough of the American-centric Star Fleet HQ

latest?cb=20200123221759&path-prefix=en
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Renovate Starfleet Academy, not only is it glitching, but things could be added from what was seen at Starfleet command/academy in Picard.