test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ship T1-T4 Where are they?

chrnosdark1chrnosdark1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Hi, how are you? I need your help. I know that tier 1 and 4 ships were removed from the store and put up for sale by dilitium with the seller of the ships, but I do not find them or the purchase has not been implemented yet. (I am a pc user), I know they will be for sale with the ship seller but where exactly, yesterday I did a test buy a ship t1 (selecting the Zen section of the variants) but it did not work, someone could tell me where it is What are those ships or is it not yet implemented?

In advance thanks for the help
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    They determined before applying the patch that the patch didn't work.. and that it only removed the ships, didn't make them available.

They chose to deploy the patch anyway.

So currently, T1-T4 ships are not available because they applied a patch they new didn't work. Hopefully, they will fix it in next weeks patch.. who knows?

That's STO for ya! :lol:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    You can still get the non zen ships at the discount, if you're looking for some admiralty cards. I'd recommend the D'Deridex and Ar'kif for their alone bonuses at least.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I'll give em that.. the non Zen ships are a good deal for admiralty cards. I usually pick up the Science oriented ones because I am already heavy on Tac/Engineering ships.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    Thank you for this clarification! I was wondering why I could not find those ships!
This discussion has been closed.