test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: ... Yes sir.... Sorry sir, it won’t happen again.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Nick: it better not. You are a Starfleet officer. You have responsibility... and now you've got Garak on your case. On everybody's. Just... look, I know I'm one to talk, before this I was spending time with Gaia, I didnt expect to be going on a mission. But once I heard I was up here. Fool around on your own time, okay?... I'd much rather be with the woman I love and gonna be marrying than saving somebody I owe a massive amount of money to. But I know I have responsibility as a Starfleet officer and a decent human being.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Prime Raneson: I understand, sir. Shall I take my post?
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
    Nick: you may. Now unmute now that we've taken care of that.

Adam: *Unmutes the audio feed from the Tepes*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Prime Raneson: *Nods and takes up the tactical post*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,898 Arc User
    Jorin: so are we heading out then? My men are eager to test these hur’q.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    alex: yeah, we should get going before quark - and my supply lines of critical resources - becomes hur'q snax​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Nick: so are we going, Admiral Jade?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Just waiting for you guys to have everything settled so we don't get seperated. I've been ready since we started this insanity.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick:...... literly everyone had been waiting for you to give the word. And when we say that you ignore it... even Garak called you out on it!.. Just say engage or go or hit it or... anything. Nothing needs to be settled we have been waiting for you.
    Krystal: *deadpan look* Captain... you were just in the middle of something with another officer. Can we stop with the finger pointing and actually just... go?
    Kira: So... she was waiting on you, and you were waiting on her... anyone else see a problem with this? Like actual communication? I can understand things coming up, but stop pointing fingers at each other and actually say you're ready rather than waiting on someone else to say they're ready. At least then people would know you're ready rather than it being implied.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nick: we have been waiting for you since Odo said something. Odo said he was waiting on you awhile ago. Long before Raneson walked onto this bridge. Even jessica was ready and waiting for you. You dont need to hold everything for people that were already waiting, on you, because someone walked onto my own bridge. And since then people have said they were ready waiting on you. So dont say this is on me.
    Krystal: Oh for the love of... Didn't I just say "lets go"? Why are you getting combative when I literally JUST said it? What is the point here?
    Nick: No, you're avoiding taking any responsibility. Let's see. Me, alex, jorin, jessica, Garak and Odo have all said we were ready and waiting on you and you were saying you were waiting on us like it's our fault. The we have captain kira saying that there is a lack of communication when all we have been trying to do is communicate with you and be ignored.
    Krystal: I just...
    Kira: Now is not the time! Seriously... are you trying to pick a fight all of a sudden?
    Nick: if we have a leader who's mind is elsewhere, now would be the time to know. Before we get in a battle without a functioning leader. If she can't recognize us saying we're ready to go, will she recognize one of us calling out for assistance? So yes, now is the time. Before we're down sh*t's creek without a paddle
    *and meanwhile alex is standing on the bridge of his ship watching the fight unfold with an anime sweatdrop on the back of his head...along with the entirety of his senior staff*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    (And people wonder why she's been so stressed out...)

Krystal: So to hell with the distress call? Is that it? We do not have time for this CAPTAIN. I don't like to pull rank like this but right now you're not really leaving me much of a choice in the matter.

We've got a job to do so lets go do it and dispense with the BULL!
    *and now alex lets out one of those exasperated huffs of air that looks like a white 2D mushroom, before grabbing the whistle from earlier and giving it a sharp blast* can it, BOTH of you and let's move BEFORE the entire planet is overrun!​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Maybe if you actually read posts instead of ignoring them...)

Odo: not to be pedantic, but Admiral Jade, I was waiting on your word to go long before this argument started.

Nick: I'm... not sure how I feel having the Dominion on my side about anything, even if it is Odo... look, Admiral Jade, forget it. It's clear you're not gonna take responsibility. I'll just meet you there and you can get there whenever the hell you get there.... FLEET Captain O'Connor, out. Hit it. *the Tepes cuts comms and goes to warp*

Odo: I'll go with him, make sure the defense systems dont shoot him down. *Odo's ships go to warp*

Garak: seems like a good time as any. We will meet you there *the cardassian fleet warps out*
    jorin: well alright then, heading out. *jorin enters hyperspace.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    Jessica: It doesn't matter who was waiting on who, all the matters is that we go... now. *The rest of the ships warp out*

T'Lera: That was... interesting.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,212 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    (The website keeps messing up for me, something about the gateway, also double post)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited March 2020
    *alex sighs to himself again* i'm surrounded by children...*he mutters after muting the comm system again, before ordering a course set for the karemma system, syncing things so he arrives at roughly the same time as everyone else, the sleek arrowhead-shaped vessel vanishing as it enters FTL itself*

(why doesn't that surprise me? they can't keep anything working right)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(And HOW many days did we have no activity? Am I supposed to be reading the last three pages every 15 minutes to remember details? I feel like I'm being punished for not memorizing every detail right now and being turned into an incompetant idiot! Can we NOT do that PLEASE! Because it DOES affect me and my ability to type!)

Krystal: *Sigh* And people wonder why I've snapped so many times lately...
    Kira: No one said Command was easy.
    Krystal: No kidding. Feels like things were easier before the Iconian War.

*Exeter and Defiant warp to Karrema*
    (Guess he doesn't)

Odo: Very well, since I can see there is no talking you out of this, I'll accompany you to Karemma. We're ready to go to warp when you are. Let's get this over with.

(it was only last page and it was sitting there for three days. you didn't need to go back three pages, just check the last post made for the last 3 days. West was the one that got to post. you could have said anything within the past 3 days. its not you not memorizing stuff, its the playing it off like its our fault when we've been sitting there waiting for you. then having kira say something about communication when you have been ignoring the damn communication!)
    ((im pretty sure we were all waiting on krystal to give the order cuz you know... shes the highest ranking one there and its her task force.))

jorin: its about time you made it...
    alex: um...people...why is there a MASSIVE WALL OF DOMINION SHIPS HERE?!​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Nick: *Heathy breathing as he stares at the viewscreen. the adrenaline in his system going up again seeing the wall of Dominion ships* All those... god damn! *Takes a deep breath*

Odo: let's find out what quark needs, deal with it and move on.

Garak: Far be it for me to question the word of a founder, but the wolfman is right. that is a very large dominion fleet I'm reading on sensors. I only mention it because we were lead to believe Odo's fleet was the last. I trust there's a reasonable explanation for this miscommunication.

Nick: *a noticeable amount of anger is in his voice* Oh Joy, the dominon flagship seems to be hailing us... Onscreen.
    edited March 2020
    Prime Raneson: That’s a lot of warships. Putting the flagship’s hail onscreen. *Does so*
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif