What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sorry my bad

johnmastersjohnmasters Member Posts: 81 Arc User
sorry. Looked at the wrong numbers
Post edited by johnmasters on

Comments

• anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    150,000/8,000 is not in any way shape or form 75 days. Try your math again. It's actually 19 days, with a tiny bit of extra dilithium left over. Honestly, though, what does it matter? People generally use the free ship that they get for each tier, or they use a scaling Tier 6 ship that they have bought or gotten for participating in one of the three events per year that award one. Meanwhile, buying a Tier 4 with Zen right now would take 400*1500 dilithium or so, depending on where the exchange is at that day, or around four times as much dilithium. It's an account unlock that way, but how many characters of yours are going to use that ship for the five hours (assuming 10 missions at 30 minutes each) per character that they will be at Tier 4? People who buy these mainly buy them for cosmetic purposes, or because a very few of them have a useful console.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • johnmastersjohnmasters Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Yeah...caught my mistake as I posted it. I did 2 sets of numbers and looked at the wrong chart when I made that.
    Also I'd disagree as when I was new playing I would want the ship to fly for a bit or for when I would start a new char so it still sucks in my opinion.