test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ferengi rewards under the admiralty system is broken

neil#1722 neil Member Posts: 2 Arc User
It seems the Ferengi rewards under the admiralty system is broken. After reaching level 10 in the Ferengi Alliance tour of duty you are supposed to get 30000 dilithium but that is not happening anymore. I have tried on several characters and get the same results. No dilithium at all for achieving level 10.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    There is already a post about this in this section, please read that. The Ferengi rewards under the Admiralty System are not broken. There is no longer a 30,000 dilithium reward, it is now a 30,000 Dilithium Bonus Pool. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • smr12smr12 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    yes cryptic decided that you get too much dil and want to encourage us to buy zen with money instead.
    Until Cryptic fixes the bugs and the huge lag problem, i refuse to give them a single cent. A company that charges hundreds of dollars but can't even give a stable bugfree game (or at least doesn't have bugs that are years and years old), doesn't deserve my money.
    Also when coming back after 2 years not playing STO, spending $30 and getting hit immediately with a 7 day account probation.
    This shows very little respect from cryptic towards their playerbase and, this is another reason to not spend any single cent on this game.