test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek (My Concept Uniforms)

captmiller1151captmiller1151 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Throughout my years of Watching and playing Star Trek, and as an Artist, I have always been sparked with creativity with the designs, uniforms, ships etc. And as someone heavily interested in Military History, Strategy etc. I have always been interested in the Military uniforms of Starfleet, etc. Below are some designs I have created, and that I personally thought could fit well into Starfleet. Feel free to blast me, or give me some feedback, I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think. :)

unknown.png

^ Captains Uniform | Admirals Tunic | Admiral Variant 1 | Admiral Variant 2

unknown.png

^ All Variant designs of the Cpt.Tunic/Admiral Tunic Uniform of the top image.

Comments

• Options
    captmiller1151captmiller1151 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    The Bottom image may look weird in sections, I lowered the resolution of the image from around 2000X2000 to half. Apologies.
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    I am not a fan of the TNG style spandex jumpsuits in general, but those look good. The jacketed movie type one looks great.

The resized pictures do not look bad at all, there are always a few jaggies in rasterized images. About the only way to avoid them would be to use vector graphics (I did that back when I was making clothing in Second Life) though even the better vector programs (I used Inkscape) are a pain in the posterior to make anything complicated with.