test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What Will You Discover

Frankly, I'm pissed off with this now. A year of no contact from Cryptics' community team, an apparent lack of interest from the support team, and overall just a sense that they don't care really takes the TRIBBLE.

I entered the What Will You Discover writing contest in November of 2018. In February 2019 I was told I had placed third. I provided all the information that was requested of me, and had no response to confirm this. I then spent the last year emailing, submitting support tickets, posting on here, even messaging @ambassadorkael#6946 and have had no response.

I'm done trying to resolve this now, and frankly I think it's absolutely ridiculous that they're able to get away with this.
No matter how many times they try, the Borg will NOT assimilate my sandwich :mad:

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    @ambassadorkael#6946 @darkbladejk @baddmoonrizin @wingedhussar Please bring this to the Cryptic community team's attention. This person has not received their reward for the What Will You Discover writing contest held on November 2018, it has been two years from that point. Please escalate this! Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    @aftershock98 PM me the ticket numbers you have and such. I'm going to ask them about this and see what I can do
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • aftershock98aftershock98 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    @aftershock98 PM me the ticket numbers you have and such. I'm going to ask them about this and see what I can do

@darkbladejk I've messaged you, I can send you a document full of screenshots of the emails and some of the support tickets if you need.
    No matter how many times they try, the Borg will NOT assimilate my sandwich :mad:
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    I've forwarded the info to them to take a look at. beyond that I don't know anything else. Plus since it deals with another person's account there's not much they will probably be able to tell me. With them working from home at the moment I would say give it about a week or two weeks and if you haven't heard anything I will ask them about it again.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator