test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mirror Klingon Bortasqu’ Outfit caused toon’s arms and midsection to disappear

bullitt13bullitt13 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I purchased [edit: using Lobi Crystals in the Lobi Store] the “Mirror Klingon Bortasqu' Outfit” for use on my KDF aligned toon. I went to the Tailor in First City on Qo’nos to create a new outfit. When I equipped, for lack of a better word, the outfit, my toon’s arms (from shoulders to wrists), and midsection, completely disappeared - as the picture taken (for ticket purposes I included that bit of information - I can attach screenshot here, if necessary), when the ticket was generated, can attest - both in the outfit designer and in-game.

The toon’s head, hands, legs, and feet are visible.
Post edited by bullitt13 on

Comments

• Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Some characters do not have "art" of midsections (or arms or legs or whatever) or the program doesn't know where the "art" is.

So when you choose an outfit that requires the program to use that "art" and it doesn't exist or can't find it... you see things like what you are seeing.

For example: my Lethean character does this (program end up using human arms and legs/feet on Risa...with Lethean hands, very Frankenstein-esqe... so he just stays covered up, no swimwear)

What kind of character are you seeing this error on?

Will it get fixed? Is it one that doesn't have the art completed for it...it may not get fixed. If it is something that does have the art... the Devs could send someone to check the program. Costumes does not have high priority... definitely not costumes for the KDF side. Unless it is new, or still selling a great abundance of.

You may be waiting... and I mean waiting for years. Try to find something else.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    bullitt13bullitt13 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Yeah, I know all of that, thanks. [edit: She’s an Orion] I’m being forced to post this pointless bug report by customer service because they’re holding a requested refund for ransom without it.
    Post edited by bullitt13 on