test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox one] no legendary pack in the zen store

According to the legendary pack description on the site, the pack is supposed to come out today, but it’s not in the zen store. Is this intentional?

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,932 Arc User
    Er, nope. It says "... a few weeks after the March 3rd Launch of our 10th Anniversary Update on Xbox One and Playstation 4."

Given that the anniversary event launched on the PC and was followed about 2 weeks later by the Legendary Pack, I eastimate March 17th for the pack to arrive on PS4/XB1.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • liquidmark#7731 liquidmark Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Oh, Ok thanks
  • arthasfrost#7138 arthasfrost Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    today is 17th and so far nothing is there update do but I don't think there was maintence either
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,403 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    today is 17th and so far nothing is there update do but I don't think there was maintence either

There was a post on Star Trek Online's Twitter page (you do not need to have a Twitter account to access it) on March 8th saying that in 30 days the Legacy Ship Bundle would arrive on consoles. Now it is less than 30 days from that date for it come into the game for consoles.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.