test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elite Starter Pack

ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
This is about the Elite Starter Pack NOT the Elite Services Starter Pack.

I have a few of my Characters on the Account that claimed it after I purchased the Pack. For them, when I check the C-Store Item for Reclaim, it correctly states that I may only claim the Elite Starter Pack Reclaim once on a Character.

The Character portion of the Elite Starter Pack provides:
30 Inventory slots
60 Bank slots
2 Bridge Officer Slots

However, the other Characters on the Account who never claimed the Reclaim are being told that 'You cannot purchase the Elite Starter Pack Reclaim because you have reached the limit.'

None of these Characters have reached any limit on the Bridge Officer Slots, many have availible Slots to 'purchase' for the Bank and/or Inventory.

Has anyone run into this and/or know what it means? I know there was no Character limit for the Character Reclaim when the Pack was introduced. I am also sceptical that it means that if you don't have at least 60 Bank slots and 30 Inventory slots available you can't claim it, unless because of the Excess Inventory/Bank Tokens they created for the Elite Services Starter Pack, they don't want to award them here.

Thoughts?
'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
Judge Dan Haywood
'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
l don't know.
l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
Lt. Philip J. Minns
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    Back when it was new I think I read that if a character had reached its limit on any one of the boosts then it would block you from claiming it. You couldn't claim it and get just the boosts that weren't maxed yet.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Well, I did check one of my Characters that I knew would be light on limits. That Character could still purchase Bank, Inventory, and Bridge Officer Slots and is also blocked.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Well, I did check one of my Characters that I knew would be light on limits. That Character could still purchase Bank, Inventory, and Bridge Officer Slots and is also blocked.

But did they have room left to purchase the full 30 Inventory slots, 60 Bank slots, 2 Bridge Officer Slots?

If say they could only buy 20 more inventory slots the reclaim might be blocked for that.

If that's why the reclaim fails, you might be able to talk support into giving you the Services Starter pack version for that character instead. If that will work: is that available to purchase in the c-store for that character?
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    You must indeed have room for ALL the slots in the pack to be able to claim any of it. It's all or nothing.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I just searched the web and found the initial News Blog announcing the Pack. The GNN Thread connected to it (remember them) did indeed state that if you had too much of one Item you could not claim it. Some people couldn't buy it because they had Max Character Slots (if they'd known then what would happen in December of that year, they would've deleted a few mules and be done with it.

The Thread was closed in December after a few people complained about the change to the Elite Services Starter Pack.

I will wait until they raise the limits, I guess.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.