test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where did the keyring packs go to?

meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
Seriously, the keyring packs have disappeared from the C-Store. They were a part of it, for at least the last 6 months (if not longer). What happened?!
3lsZz0w.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    They are only there for key sales as far as I know. There have been a lot of those in the last 6 months.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,782 Arc User
    Ian Mercer ate them.

You won't necessarily find them there though, perhaps Davy Jones has retrieved them already.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    They are only there for key sales as far as I know. There have been a lot of those in the last 6 months.

Wow, must have been a lot of sales then, because I could swear I've experienced them as good as perma-present. I figured they'd gone the route of Phoenix boxes with them.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    Maybe it was a bug/error where they weren't removed after a sale and Cryptic finally caught up?
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    Maybe it was a bug/error where they weren't removed after a sale and Cryptic finally caught up?
    Nah, it's just that they made a lot of sales back-to-back, so they stayed longer than anytime before.
    They'll be back with the next one.​​
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    During a sale is the only good time to buy keys anyway, otherwise you're paying 15% extra along with missing the tech upgrade.

When I've bought lock box ships from the exchange I've made sure to stack (zen charge bonus) + (key ring or promo pack sale), then held on to the keys / packs until the Exchange price for them went back up again.
This discussion has been closed.