test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wich uniforms do you want in Star trek Online?

slugisslugis Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Which uniform do you want to wear?
(TNG Jem'Hadar Must be DS9)
Post edited by slugis on

Wich uniforms do you want in Star trek Online? 54 votes

Another Odyssey Uniform
11%
truewarperspacehermitphoeniz1994captainbrian11robert#4620disqord#9557 6 votes
Seven of Nine Picard outfit
14%
coldnapalmannemarie30azeda1nanomanxechattycptgamer#8560goatmanis1betsyphotog#1877 8 votes
2230s Starfleet uniform (USS Kelvin)
12%
reyan01angrytargmagnusravenshadowkoshcaptainwellsaboundedorc0#8479oberlordbuddy 7 votes
2380s Starfleet uniform (Star Trek: Picard Countdown)
29%
warhammeredeazzien0vastaroneastroroblajim625evilmark444galattkaggert27theraven2378lostintimenspacenrobbiecmez83carlosbezerrarevanmichaels#6727furbyayayoyesokyllano87 16 votes
Disco Shirt
3%
tmassxnickkyana#2794 2 votes
Undershirt (Kelvin Timeline)
1%
captainmarvelush 1 vote
Wrath of Khan Bomber Jacket
12%
velquakhan5000gfreeman98liantheliajamieblanchardalyxvixen#3895duasyn 7 votes
TNG Jem'Hadar
1%
wazzagiow 1 vote
The Next Generation Mirror Broken
7%
westx211relicthiefsmokebaileyfallenkezef#4581 4 votes
TNG Provisional uniform (Wesley Crusher)
3%
ioneonaslaughter 2 votes

Comments

• westmetalswestmetals Member Posts: 5,296 Arc User
    Um one of those doesn't exist even in canon. There were no Jem'Hadar in TNG.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 5,838 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Um one of those doesn't exist even in canon. There were no Jem'Hadar in TNG.

They could be referring to the DS9 uniform I guess, but that's already available (Lobi store), as is the TWoK excursion jacket (formerly Dil store, now Lobi store).
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    QIBp95C.png
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 10,422 Arc User
    These are some random choices. But I'd like the Kelvin uniforms, which is the proper attire for DSC characters.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,302 Arc User
    ??? Discovery is not in the Kelvin Timeline regardless of how much you believe.

'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!
    Judge Dan Haywood
    Neither do I believe that, nor have I ever said that. You literally made up your own point to dispute for the sake of being smug :D

It'd simply make more sense in my opinion if DSC had used the uniforms shown in 2009's intro sequence, which is set in the prime timeline.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 53,052 Community Moderator
    I have a feeling what he means by Bomber Jacket is
    latest?cb=20120316203510&path-prefix=en
    This one.
    66998372863950ee98cf7da9786e2ea9-db80k0m.png
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out a Delta Pack, Temporal Pack, and Gamma Pack
    The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,080 Arc User
    I want these..

ent-uniforms.jpg

I know you can get them close using the regular DSC uniforms, but I want the actual ones.
    animated.gif
    Discovery is good, it's you that sucks.
  • fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    This is why I roll KDF, MUCH more variety in outfit options.

Hell my single Fed toon wears a pirate outfit made up of merc stuff. If I was to be forced to have a uniform for my toons my fave has always been the mirror universe styles.
    edited March 2020
    > @fallenkezef#4581 said:
    > This is why I roll KDF, MUCH more variety in outfit options.
    >
    > Hell my single Fed toon wears a pirate outfit made up of merc stuff. If I was to be forced to have a uniform for my toons my fave has always been the mirror universe styles.

More variety for KDF? Red side has just a single piece of exclusive store outfits
    Post edited by angrytarg on
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • relicthiefrelicthief Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Give me those sleeveless TNG uniforms.
    Ancient Alien.
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,359 Arc User
    There needs to be an option for "None of these interest me".
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    How about more formal wear. Like suits, (including skant/kilt versions) for males, and dresses an suit outfits for females, high heels included of course.

Also, how about just a plan on pair of tennis/running shoes, ankle sock or athletic calf sock as an optional setting for them.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • mez83mez83 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    > @trennan said:
    > How about more formal wear. Like suits, (including skant/kilt versions) for males, and dresses an suit outfits for females, high heels included of course.
    >
    > Also, how about just a plan on pair of tennis/running shoes, ankle sock or athletic calf sock as an optional setting for them.

They added skants/kilts sometime ago
    mez83 wrote: »
    > @trennan said:
    > How about more formal wear. Like suits, (including skant/kilt versions) for males, and dresses an suit outfits for females, high heels included of course.
    >
    > Also, how about just a plan on pair of tennis/running shoes, ankle sock or athletic calf sock as an optional setting for them.

They added skants/kilts sometime ago

I know. But I'm talking actual formal wear. It works well with uniforms, but pairing it with the elegant top or the tux top, just doesn't work. Actually pairing it with most outfit tops doesn't work.

Using real life here, we have formal skirt suits and just suits for women. However, we don't have a formal skant/kilt suit style for men. Just suits and tuxedos.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    angrytarg wrote: »
    > @fallenkezef#4581 said:
    > This is why I roll KDF, MUCH more variety in outfit options.
    >
    > Hell my single Fed toon wears a pirate outfit made up of merc stuff. If I was to be forced to have a uniform for my toons my fave has always been the mirror universe styles.

More variety for KDF? Red side has just a single piece of exclusive store outfits

KDF has a better variety of basic kit, massive amounts of flexibility without needing shop and most of the fed shop stuff is just variations on the same basic, boring uniform.

Not to mention the racial variation options.

• tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,461 Arc User
    The uniforms featured in Patterns of Force from TOS =p
  • joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »
    The uniforms featured in Patterns of Force from TOS =p

Please tell me you're kidding.
    i2G6X0u.jpg
    "Let us redefine progress to mean that just because we can do a thing, it does not necessarily follow that we must do that thing."
    - Federation President Ra-ghoratreii, Khitomer Conference opening ceremony, 2293

Real Join Date: October 2010
  • theboxisredtheboxisred Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    I'd prefer "The Cage" uniforms. And weapons, for that matter.
    Yes, I know we have the rifle.
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    I want these..

ent-uniforms.jpg

Maybe it's just that picture, but those look so stiff & uncomfortable. The yellow one looks like vinyl car seat upholstery.
    Its just the way they're standing.
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
  • colonelmarikcolonelmarik Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    I'm quite content with the uniforms we have... except I'd like to see some of them fixed for minor errors.

For example, the TOS uniform and TMP uniform have the wrong stripes for the Rear Admiral. Commodore (LH, if you prefer) was a single broad stripe. Rear Admiral, which we saw on Kirk in TMP was that broad stripe plus one narrow stripe ABOVE it. In the game, it's upside down, with the narrow stripe BELOW the wide one.

TNG uniforms have colour issues, with the piping on the collar being brighter, as if overlit. Additionally, there's a bit of colour on the bottom edge of the shirt that shouldn't be there. Finally, the 1st season TNG uniform appears in game as two pieces, a shirt and pant. It was a one piece outfit, like the Enterprise coverall.

These are minor things, as I say, but I'd rather they fix them than provide us with yet another uniform we really don't need.
    Once, I was simply called Mojo. Now, I'm forced into a new name, but don't be fooled, I'm the original STO Mojo!

This game needs detailed crafting, exploration and interaction systems.
    TNG uniforms have colour issues, with the piping on the collar being brighter, as if overlit. Additionally, there's a bit of colour on the bottom edge of the shirt that shouldn't be there. Finally, the 1st season TNG uniform appears in game as two pieces, a shirt and pant. It was a one piece outfit, like the Enterprise coverall.

The season 1 uniform looks fine. The later series uniform needs to be brought up to match the quality.
  • colonelmarikcolonelmarik Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

The season 1 uniform looks fine. The later series uniform needs to be brought up to match the quality.

It looks ok, but there's a distinct seam between the shirt and pant... and there shouldn't be. Very minor, I know.
    Once, I was simply called Mojo. Now, I'm forced into a new name, but don't be fooled, I'm the original STO Mojo!

This game needs detailed crafting, exploration and interaction systems.
  • claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    VT5wARt.jpg
    Romulan uniforms from Nemesis, aswell as the guard uniform in the background.
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,655 Arc User
    romulan uniform from Star trek Picard, Picard's crew clothes.
    "Meta is what you like" : Spot the Red cat

Un ali mat zo mat bepred Ha pa ve digant ur sot e ve
    (Good advice is always good, even though it comes from an idiot).
    > @claudiusdk said:
    > (Image)
    >
    > Romulan uniforms from Nemesis, aswell as the guard uniform in the background.

That's too roman. Romulans are Samurai now :D
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 3,056 Arc User
    > @angrytarg said:
    > > @claudiusdk said:
    > > (Image)
    > >
    > > Romulan uniforms from Nemesis, aswell as the guard uniform in the background.
    >
    > That's too roman. Romulans are Samurai now :D
    There was always a bit of an far east element to the romulan, with them being stand ins for communist China. Also in tng thru to Voyager we saw pretty much only romuland from the capital or those from the military.
    kiralyn wrote: »
    I want these..

ent-uniforms.jpg

Maybe it's just that picture, but those look so stiff & uncomfortable. The yellow one looks like vinyl car seat upholstery.

*looks at this, then at my closest where my Army Dress Blues and Class A's are*

Yeah.. those are tight, thus rather stiff, or at least tight enough to make you wish you could relax.

My Dress Blues, they're comfy. My class A's, the tighter of the two, yeah, you end up standing like that.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • mneme0mneme0 Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    a246af547abc424bafab8af90c1c4be8.jpg

Star-Trek-TNG-Captain-Picards-Jacket.jpg

You can technically get Picard's jacket already if you have the Open Jacket uniforms.