test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=/\=Thanks for the support! Chance to WIN a T6 Ship=/\=

winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
Greetings to all STO players,

I'm celebrating reaching my first 1,000 YouTube subscribers for my YouTube channel, WintersGaming. To help celebrate this incredible milestone I am going to run a little competition for the next 2 weeks to thank all of you for the fantastic support that I have received.

Simply Follow, Like, and Retweet the Twitter post (linked below) to enter yourself with 3 chances of winning a Section 31 Intel Science Destroyer T6, or a Walker-class Light Exploration Cruiser T6 or a T6 Ship Coupon Gift Pack. Winners will be announced on 15th of March on my Twitter account. This competition is open to all STO players on PC.

I want to thank all of you so sincerely for the outstanding support that all of you have given me, in helping me to build this channel and I wish all of you the very best of luck! :)

Link to Twitter Post: CLICK HERE

Link to WintersGaming YouTube Channel: CLICK HERE

Regards,
Fleet Admiral Winters
=/\= Priority One Armada =/\=
Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
=/\= ========================================== =/\=
Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,697 Community Moderator
    thread authorized by CM
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    thread authorized by CM

Thanks for clarifying that. I almost joined in the flagging but guessed that the Priority One host would've gotten the OK first.

And thanks to @winters83 for the very nice giveaway!
  • bcstarbcstar Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    Shame I don't have a Twitter Account, Lol
    klingon%2Bbird%2Bof%2Bprey.jpg

"bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'"

Revenge is a Dish, Best Served Cold ~ Khan Noonien Singh
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator

Same here. Hell I hardly post anything on Facebook. I'm the silent one.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

Same here. Hell I hardly post anything on Facebook. I'm the silent one.

Same, social media is nasty.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    Wish the contest could be held on this forum, instead. :*
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Or at least extend entry options to other platforms such as facebook and the forums.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • captcrowdercaptcrowder Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Done and done, great gesture!
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    (insert generic sarky comments here)
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Done, thanks for the chance to get a new T6 ship
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
      thread authorized by CM

Thanks for clarifying that. I almost joined in the flagging but guessed that the Priority One host would've gotten the OK first.

And thanks to @winters83 for the very nice giveaway!

No Problem @davefenestrator! Thank you for the support! :smile:

-Winters

Wish the contest could be held on this forum, instead. :*

To be honest @smokebailey, I originally wanted to do this to be done via YouTube but unfortunately it wasn't possible and I honestly never considered doing it on the Forums. It's a good idea and I will keep it in mind for the future. :smile:

-Winters

Done and done, great gesture!

Thank you @captcrowder for the kind words, I really do appreciate your support! :smile:

-Winters

Done, thanks for the chance to get a new T6 ship

Awesome, and you're welcome @theraven2378! I wish you the best of luck in the competition! :smile:

-Winters
    • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,587 Arc User
      Wonderful initiative! :) Chances of me winning anything are naturally very slim, but I'm excited about good ppl doing such giveaways. Things like this always make the world a bit of a better place. :)
      3lsZz0w.jpg
    • joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
      Cross your fingers, folks!
      TW1sr57.jpg
      "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
    • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
      Done. Hope I wasn't too late
      Now a LTS and loving it.
      Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
      I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    • sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 636 Arc User
      Done- I already have a couple of T6 coupons from previous ingame events but no ships to spend them on, the other things I could use.
      meimeitoo wrote: »
      Wonderful initiative! :) Chances of me winning anything are naturally very slim, but I'm excited about good ppl doing such giveaways. Things like this always make the world a bit of a better place. :)

Thank you very much @meimeitoo for the kind words! I figured that it was the least I could do since I have received such outstanding support for my channel. :smile:

-Winters

echatty wrote: »
      Done. Hope I wasn't too late

Awesome, and no you weren't too late. I will be announcing the winners later today on my Twitter account. Thanks a million for the support. I really do appreciate it! :smile:

-Winters
      Greetings to all STO players,

As some of you know, I was running a little competition for reaching 1,000 YouTube subs over the last two weeks. I want to thank all of you for the incredible support that I have received in getting me this far! The prizes up for grabs were a T6 Ship Coupon Gift Pack, a Walker-class Light Exploration Cruiser T6 and a Section 31 Intel Science Destroyer T6.

Anyway, this competition is now "CLOSED" and you can find the winners below.

Ronnie Jackson Jnr (@RonnieJacksonJ5) - T6 Ship Coupon Gift Pack

GingerTrekkie (@Ginger_Trekkie) - Walker-class Light Exploration Cruiser T6

tris (@tris71230911) - Section 31 Intel Science Destroyer T6

Thank you everyone who entered and congratulation to all of the winners! I hope that my channel and the content I release continues to help not only new players to the game but veterans too.

-Winters
    • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
      Congratulations to the winners.
      Now a LTS and loving it.
      Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
      I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    This discussion has been closed.