test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problems with "Old" Content

After opening a Ticket in regards to my problem I was advised to open a thread so that maybe other people could pitch in if they have the same problems.

I've got two characters. One TOS Human and one Jem'Hadar. Now I wanted to get me some nice Duty Officers for their buffs to Torpedo recharge, so off to Nimbus I go to do "A Fistful of Gorn." Tough luck because with my Jem'Hadar I can't find any mission relating to the "Wasteland" mission arc. Thinking to myself "Okay, maybe they removed the content completely from the game, bleeep happens. I can get more DOffs from Kobali." Into the Episode manager I go and finish “The Kobali Front." I beam down to the surface, talk to the Kobali Defense General and then I'm done with the introduction. But now another problem occured. Not ONE of the Kobali Crisis Acts appears in my available tab. Now I was weirded out. To test if it's because I'm playing a Jem'Hadar I switched to my main character, the afformentioned TOS Human. Lo and behold, all three of the Kobali Crisis Acts are there.

Now my question to you people. Has anybody ever experienced a similar problem while playing a Jem'Hadar?

Comments

• Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    is this a fed side jem'hadar or KDF? Also is this toon a 65 you're playing on?
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    r3vengespiritr3vengespirit Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Toon is 65 Fed alligned.
  • Options
    divvydenddivvydend Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    Check for a mission called "Wasteland" from Franklin Drake in the "Available" tab of you log. That is the starter mission for Nimbus
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    I can get more DOffs from Kobali." Into the Episode manager I go and finish “The Kobali Front." I beam down to the surface, talk to the Kobali Defense General and then I'm done with the introduction. But now another problem occured. Not ONE of the Kobali Crisis Acts appears in my available tab.
    Be abslutely sure that every mission prior to "The Kobali Front" has been played/skipped in your Episode Journal as unplayed mission will block the Act I-III missions from appearing.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    poseidolonposeidolon Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    My Fed Jem (65) also cannot access the Wasteland story arc. Despite having had finished the Klingon War.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    poseidolon wrote: »
    My Fed Jem (65) also cannot access the Wasteland story arc. Despite having had finished the Klingon War.

Have you completed Galaxy At Large? Also, have you completed all the Gamma Quadrant missions for your Jem'Hadar?
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    I found that i had to complete the full Jem'hadar gamma quadrant stream in order to open up ALL missions in the mission journal.