test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My personal opinion about the game interface and controls

hatterionhatterion Member Posts: 2 Arc User
First of all i want to say thanks to all the team who work and made and still make this game possible.
The interface is outdated and for me personal is not a problem but for many other new players out there who just start watch some Star Trek series and want to try the game it will be a total disappointment. The game look empty and i ask a honest opinion to other younger gamers under 18 and they all point the same thig, look like a beta game and it need to be finished.
The controls in space are good but on ground look worst then a mmo from 2000's
In my opinion some patch need to be done now with the Picard series when for some gamers will google if there is a Star Trek game and find you.
I am an old mmo gamer who play many MMORPG even the other space game (EVE) and i see an immense opportunity for STO to be a good game if you guys take the EVE example and update with good patches, both visual and controls.
Those are my personal ideas about the game where can be improved, the rest of the game look nice to me.
P.S. : with all this kids this days and they'r phones also an app it will be another good idea.

Pace!

Comments