test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

monthly zen purchase amount

cantrill1cantrill1 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
is there a limit on how much zen i can purchase a month?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    If you're buying 1,000 packs to get the Section 31 ship, think about buying it from the exchange for EC instead.

With packs you might get lucky and only need one, or you might need 1,000+. Each pack has a 1 in 100 chance, but that does not mean opening 100 guarantees you a promo ship.

If you buy promo packs and then sell them on the Exchange, you can get enough credits to get the ship with a 100% success rate.
  • Options
    If you're buying 1,000 packs to get the Section 31 ship, think about buying it from the exchange for EC instead.

With packs you might get lucky and only need one, or you might need 1,000+. Each pack has a 1 in 100 chance, but that does not mean opening 100 guarantees you a promo ship.

If you buy promo packs and then sell them on the Exchange, you can get enough credits to get the ship with a 100% success rate.

thanks for your input but its not what im asking for, i wanted to know if theres a monthly limit
    ion the amount of zen i can buy
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I have heard that it's $200 per day (24hrs.)

I have never tested this.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    Thanks guys i appreciate the replies
  • Options
    voodoopokeyvoodoopokey Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    The default limit is $200 USD (or comparable currency) per 48 hours. You can request it be increased by way of a support ticket, and they'll ask you personal some questions because they think you may be a capitalist spy, but after a bit of back and forth they'll set that higher.
  • Options
    fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    why would you want to spend that much so often?
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User

Catch up to the high end, end game faster.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    The default limit is $200 USD (or comparable currency) per 48 hours. You can request it be increased by way of a support ticket
    Confirmed.
  • Options

hmm because i work hard and can afford to.

• Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Becayse you're rich and don't know what else to do with your money.

I'm actually surprised there is a limit.
  • Options
    jr20mb13jr20mb13 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    its $200 per 48 hours so, about $2800 a month if youre buying 14 times a month
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    the standard limit is $200 per 48 hours. You can however send in a ticket to customer service and ask them to raise the limit to whatever you wish. They will ask you to confirm some information and then raise the limit. I have a higher limit on mine that I had them raise a couple years back. Took about 4 days total to get everything done between confirming the info, giving time for both sides to see responses, and then the actual limit to be applied etc.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.