test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do not buy the Vanguard gama package

godcrackgodcrack Member Posts: 27 Arc User
You will be ripped off and they will not fix the problem it’s been an existing problem for over a year and he will never get your ships

Comments

• xindax76xindax76 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    What a heck You talking about?
    I have this Pack and no problem with getting ships for all my toons (Fed/Rom/KDF) on account. Did You claim pack in Expansion Pack?
  • iamjmphiamjmph Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    Are you trying to get them on a non-jem'hadar before you earned the unlock(mastery 6) on a jem toon?
  • godcrackgodcrack Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I’ve purchased a package from this website I go into my account try to purchase it on the jem’hadar CharacterIt gives me everything but the ships And so this is been going on for a year now in this damn company will not fix the problem for me
    I don’t have any problem with the Romulan expansion pack I don’t have any problems with the Delta expansion pack I don’t have any problems with the or Temple expansion pack when I got the lifetime subscription but the damn Vanguard problem I’ve had since day one of purchasing this product I can claim it when I did start a new jem’hadar End it gives me everything in the pack except for the shipsAnd all I’m asking for them to do so I can get my ships is give me a TRIBBLE in the buy each one because I purchased it and I have proof that I purchased it and have proof that it’s making me want to make me happy to re-purchase each ship with Zane but they’re saying it’s a bug a bug that’s been happening for a year get the damn thing fixed to take the package away
  • xindax76xindax76 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    godcrack wrote: »
    I don’t have any problem with the Romulan expansion pack I don’t have any problems with the Delta expansion pack I don’t have any problems with the or Temple expansion pack when I got the lifetime subscription but the damn Vanguard problem I’ve had since day one of purchasing this product I can claim it when I did start a new jem’hadar End it gives me everything in the pack except for the shipsAnd all I’m asking for them to do so I can get my ships is give me a TRIBBLE in the buy each one because I purchased it and I have proof that I purchased it and have proof that it’s making me want to make me happy to re-purchase each ship with Zane but they’re saying it’s a bug a bug that’s been happening for a year get the damn thing fixed to take the package away

If they wrote that it's a bug, so You are in problem. That's sad.
    I purchase Gamma Pack from Zen Store since day 1 and don't have problems - my friends from fleet don't have this problem too. Curious, from which website You bought this Pack?
  • talmuntalmun Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I just bought this yesterday, and it's working fine for me. two things - you have to claim the pack inside the game after you buy it, (Zen Store, filter to "Purchased" and its on one of the tabs) and you have to get the T6 ships to mastery before they are available for non-Jem characters.
    I’m cleaning the expansion on the Jim’hader character I can claim everything that’s in the expansion except the ships and when I go to the ships it makes me have to purchase them with Zan So what do I do if I start a new paradigm with your character and it does the same thing because they said it’s because I don’t have enough chips space but I start a new character but more zen get enough ship space for all the ships and still won’t give me the ships
    edited March 2020
    (flame/troll/rant/I quit, comment removed) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    (response to redacted post removed) - darkbladejk

1) You claim the ships in the C-store or from the Shipyard of your chosen faction.

2) You have to master each starship to the full T6 Mastery on a Jem'Hadar toon to unlock it for use on non-Jem'Hadar toons.

3) If you still cannot get the ships, I highly suggest you submit a helpdesk ticket through Arc's website instead of complaining about it here. The Arc help can assist you, whereas we can only listen to you complain.
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    It sounds like he's trying to claim it on a non gamma Jem'Hadar.
    Yeah that’s cool how many times do I need to say in each message I’m claiming it on a Jem’hadar an yes I’m past tutorial
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    godcrack wrote: »
    Yeah that’s cool how many times do I need to say in each message I’m claiming it on a Jem’hadar an yes I’m past tutorial

What level are you?

Yes I know how to click claim the thing I claim everything beside it and it gives me everything besides the ships and I’m doing it on the gym which are characters how many times do I have to say it in and everything it’s not letting me get the ships on the JEM’HADAR characters do I need capitalize on this for you guys to understandBecause each one of you are saying the same thing over and over again saying I’m not doing it on the character that I’m supposed to I’m not stupid
    Do you guys need me to take screenshots and show you will that will that make it easier for you guys to understand what is going on
    And yes I’d like created three different characters on the JEM’HADAR One for each class science engineer technical in each one of them give me everything except the ships make it makes me have to pay for each one of the ships even though I brought the expansion so you tell me what is With my account And that’s also three different characters two for KDF side so that’s Six JEM’HADAR characters all together
    > @kaithan1975 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > What level are you?

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    Okay dude, first take a deep breath and calm down a bit. The more you get yourself frustrated the harder you're going to make it on yourself. The folks here are trying to help you resolve the issue. Depending on what is at fault for the issue I'm going to be frank that we may not be able to do anything about it here, which means you will have to contact customer service. With that said, I'm going to ask you a few questions as I have to be very specific when I make a report on something like this.

First, is this a regular Jem'hadar toon you're trying to claim everything on, or is this a Vanguard Jem'hadar? It may not seem like much but there are actually some major differences between the two.

Second, have you tried checking your inventory and/or overflow bags just incase it's not looting them to your inventory in physical boxes? I'm sure you have but I still have to ask. believe it or not I've seen stranger things occur.

Third, when you purchased this pack on the website, what did it say to you? Did it say you were good to go or that you needed to do anything extra, or did it say anything beyond confirming the purchase?

Fourth: was this the large gamma pack you purchased? If it was, are you able to claim the Vanguard bridge officers?

Fifth: does it say anything when you try to claim one of the ships or just go straight to wanting zen?

6: how long ago did you purchase this pack?

7: do you have any already existing tickets with customer service that you've submitted over this issue? If you do then please PM me those ticket numbers and I will forward them to my customer service guy and the dev team for them to look at.

They're going to be willing to work with you so long as you're willing to provide necessary information and such.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
    I purchased a pack a year ago around the same time I purchased the temporal special agent pack but before I bought the pack gamma vanguard pack I bought the gamma vanguard starter pack I can claim everything in the Vanguard gamma pack but the ships I will get in the overflow I even when I start a new character Jem’hadar Regular and vanguard I cannot claim the ships it says I need to purchase them with Zen doesn’t say like on the when you when I clean the temple agent it comes up where I can just claim the ships and it says zero Zen And I purchased it from the ARC website I have the transaction numbers and everything to prove it I brought the temporal aging from the arc website I’m not having any problems with it I bought the Delta operation pack in the legacy of Romulus back to not having any problems with them only the Vanguard pack I got the lifetime subscription not having any problems with claiming stuff from thatAlready contacted customer service they’re giving me the runaround making it seem like I’m trying to rip them off when actuality it feels like they’re ripping me off when they could just go ahead and give me a code to type in to get the ships or give me a code to give me enough Xander get the ships or just send me the ships in the mail but no they’re giving me the runaround making me feel like They’re ripping me off so it’s like I don’t know what to do I’m about to say TRIBBLE the game like I did with war frame and a bunch of other games that would not fix issues in their games I’m willing to provide the information they want I even have screenshots of the problem in the ticket that Customer service has like when I first bought the pack they were having a major issue were nobody was able to clean the gamma Vanguard pack they told me that they were they were going to fix it and they fixed it where I could claim it but I can’t clean the ships but now everybody else can claim everything in it and the ships but me
    Those are the two ticket numbers and they even have the photos and screenshots of what customer service has asked me to provide and if there’s any other documentation screenshots needed I will get themAnd sorry to all those who see my frequent misspelling in bad punctuation I’m sorry I’m autistic and I graduated low in my class because of my disability thanks for putting me down on that whoever that was the same
  • cabbie#9405 cabbie Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I wish they would fix your problem. Godcrack said in other thread its likely caused by transaction running error message bug that caused some kind long term problem. For some other ppl Contacting ambassadorkael thru email has worked to clear up problems.