test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 3/5/20

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 4/28 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    Thanks for the updates and fixes, Cryptic!
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    Nice additions. Thank you for the fix to the Miracle worker assault cruiser admiralty card.
    pjxgwS8.jpg
  • djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    Tomorrow, 4/28? ;)
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    djf021 wrote: »
    Tomorrow, 4/28? ;)

It would appear that the maintenance went thru a time warp and wont be available till late April. oh well. Or we fell thru a time warp and went back to early march and we should be in late April.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2020
    Nice set of FIXES and a few good updates &/or improvements as well. :o

Looking forward to the next few series of 4 events, the DOT7's seem really interesting, and looking forward to what future items may come next.

Thank You! <3
    0zxlclk.png
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,999 Arc User
    As well as stating 04/28 as the date. There are conflicting times on how long maintenance will last. On twitter its stated as starting at 6 am PT with an estimated down time of 3.5 hours. On launcher again it states 6 am with an estimated downtime of 3.5 hour for PT. But UTC is only 2.5 hours. While on the timeanddate.com link it states 7am start for PT and 15:00 UTC start time. Never mind how long maintenance lasts. What is the correct start time 6 am or 7 am PT 14:00 or 15:00 UTC ?
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    thx for the patch, and the new stuff; the drone seems funny :)
  • n0vastaronen0vastarone Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Still no romulan warehouse door fix, mostly useless fixes.
    how about the lag? the warehouse? visual issues?
    the Tzenkethi Armor set Boff issue?
    you know actual fixes?
    4h4uFix.pngJoin Date. Dec 2007
    D
    you know actual fixes?

Dont forget Temporal Reconing which outright cannot be played at all without a fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Well, it seems people forget something! it took 10 years to put a ship customization officer on Starbase 39! :lol:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
    I think facility 4028 was also broke for over a year and only now did it get fixed. I dont remember what it was but there were also other things that took a year or more to fix.
  • xxtakunixxxxtakunixx Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    once again the calander say xp weekend and we get the notice that its a junior duty officer weekend which we just had 2 weekends ago so which is it we are getting the launcher says something different then the calander
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    xxtakunixx wrote: »
    once again the calander say xp weekend and we get the notice that its a junior duty officer weekend which we just had 2 weekends ago so which is it we are getting the launcher says something different then the calander

The news page has the Junior Officer/R&D weekend, so that's what it will actually be, especially given that it's the first weekend of a promotion. I'm sure that we'll eventually get an XP weekend.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    Added Filtering and Item Searching to Item Equip and Guild Bank windows.

Been waiting for this to happen.
  • mazujiemazujie Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    So sad that the first line of the post says:
    eetings Captains!
    We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 4/28 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
    You can find our patch notes here.

Is it that hard to make this right?
  • foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    I like that Cryptic is offering-up options. Option 1: Z-Store Coupon for 100% Off a single Tier-6 Starship plus 200 Lobi Crystals Option 2: 1,000 Lobi Crystals

Was the completion reward always 25K? 25,000 Dilithium Ore (once only).

What am I missing here, wasn't this an outer-space robot in the episode? Universal Kit Module – DOT-7 Drone Fabrication (and Account-Wide Unlock for Reclaim).

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The 25k is new, used to be 50k. Sweat is pouring down their brow as they try to combat the glut of Dilithium. It is hard work and they are exhausted.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Hmmm. Log in problems.
  • dantivirusdantivirus Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Would be nice to login and actually play the new material but I, and lots of others, keep getting: Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out.
  • seitoriseitori Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    Hmmm. Log in problems.

:/ Same here... I guess either Maintenance is longer then they thought, or they're trying to fix some Buggs for right now... :* Now if only they'd stop showing the Server light as 'Green'
  • eisenzahnneisenzahnn Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    yup another log in issue. says server is up but getting an "unable to authenticate"
  • psychoplattpsychoplatt Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    already weekend for me - so no wonder that star trek offline - craptic - u don't care for ur own forum - whats so hard to post a few words HERE about the issue?
    nice u wasted so much time in your sig - i do not see it anyway :)
  • djblack71#6265 djblack71 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Was hoping I was not the only one
  • caltaircaltair Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    I'm having log in issues as well - "Unable to authenticate" is showing up for me too
    liCO4Xm.jpg
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,113 Arc User
    Hey if you're talking Costume fixes they acknowledged publically (and even laughed about in a Livestream) - which after over a year still exists, there's the TOS Era EVA suit.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Hey if you're talking Costume fixes they acknowledged publically (and even laughed about in a Livestream) - which after over a year still exists, there's the TOS Era EVA suit.

To be fair about the TOS EV suit... in some instances the results are rather funny.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Still no fix for the Dyson Combat Armor Outfit Unlock, having a seperate Project costing 150 Dyson Marks, 40k EC, and 9k Dilitium.

From the state of the Bugs Forum, there seem to be quite a few Bugs showing up recently.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    you know actual fixes?

Just because they did not fix the Warehouse mission does not make the fixes they have done mostly useless. Also, in the PC Gameplay Bug Reports section of the Support forums, a dev has responded that the patch is on its way. The lag is a different issue and there is a thread you can post about it with the information they need from you in the General Discussion section. They are fixing visual issues as well as others in the patch notes. These things take time and are prioritized. Please wait, be patient, and continue submitting bug reports. Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
This discussion has been closed.