test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    Briana: no, the admiral is here with us... the captain is Tala and she's up on the bridge.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,893 Arc User
    jakara: arnt you going off med leave tho?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: well I haven't yet obviously.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,206 Arc User
    T'Lera: oh I assumed she was the captain with how everyone spoke on her. *she looks thoughtful, admirals in her time seemed a lot more stern, not the type to play games with their crews* I still doubt I have been processed.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    Jakara: *shrugs*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: well she's my mom so *shrugs*
    T'Lera: Sorry. *she apologizes, knowing that this time period is different and that this is just one of the things the lessons she had to read didn't teach her about.*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    alex: garak always had the worst timing from what i've read about him...and apparently that holds true *he mutters as the environment collapses into the yellow and black checkered pattern of an inactive holodeck, along with his molten silver trenchcoat/trouser combo*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Briana: so... guess mom didnt hear what I had to say... mom, you alright? *waves a hand in front of Krystal's face*
    alex: so what does garak even want with us? i figured any further missions against the hur'q would be handed out by odo, not a detapa council member​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited March 2020
    jakara: well it aint my problem either way. not unless i get paid for it.

evelynn: how very entrepreneurial of you

jakara: what? im a merc after all. *shrugs*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *grabs Bri's hand* That's up to you Bri.

And T'Lera... I was Captain of the Lexington. Verious conflicts and a couple wars shot me up to Admiral. But I guess I'm a bit more of a maverick who prefers to get her hands dirty rather than sit at a Starbase and just push paperwork around.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Briana: up to me? I mean I'm still on medical leave... unless you want kayla to clear me or something for light duty... I may have an idea of what you're gonna be doing so... possibly put me on the eventual away team?
    alex: can we continue this on the way? garak strikes me as the type to go looking for secrets when he gets bored...and we REALLY do not need him poking around in our business​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Is now heading to the Tepes*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    *T'Lera is unsure where to go for now*
    Krystal: *shrugs* You'd have to bring that up with Kayla.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited March 2020
    *alex exits the holodeck and heads back to his own ship, intending to wait there for garak to contact him if he's required for whatever reason krystal is being summoned*

(also, i hope people have been replaying the search to get a feel for the dialogue...i just played it yesterday, but i already forgot everything except [Distant Ferengi Scream] and *Ferengi Scream*

bless you, quark)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: alright... I'll bring it up with kayla... *looks at jakara* after I spend time with jakara, maybe?
    Krystal: *shrugs before heading up to the Bridge*
    Briana: wait mom! *runs into the hallway for a second* just one more thing.... so if kayla approves it, you are okay with me being on am away team for limited duty?
    Krystal: You're not a member of my crew Bri. You'd have to check with your CO. Going straight to me basically cuts him out entirely and, considering certain factors could make it look like I'm giving you special treatment.
    jakara: *looks over at t'lera* did anyone tell you who to talk to about the administrative papers and TRIBBLE?
    Briana: I look at It this way. Technically I'm not under his command right now. I'm under yours. Starfleet regulation says officers can choose the facility of their choosing when on medical leave. I chose here. I'm gonna try to be on limited duty, which means I'd still partially be on medical leave, thus still having to stay close to the facility of my recovery... aka here..
    Krystal: *deadpan look* I feel like I just got played...
    Briana: in my defense, I learned from the Best *smiles at Krystal*
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Is nearby, having observed what just happened, and proceeds to laugh like a Hyena* Oh ho ho! She’s got ya there, Krys!
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
    jakara: *raises a brow* overreact much?
    Briana: *raises an eyebrow as well* aaaaaanyways... I learned it from you, mom... in a good way.... since the whole point of medical leave was to make sure I could have more of a feel for being a werefox now and make sure I have even a minimum bit of control...

I wanna make sure I can get through a mission without.. ya know... poof... it is a valid concern... and this is a way to do it... so I should go talk to kayla, right mom? *smiles brightly, fully of enthusiasm*
    (briana is really tickling a sleeping dragon by trying to bypass informing her CO

and this is going to be a very interesting mission when we actually get it going)​​

#LegalizeAwoo