Install Arc
Options

Section 31 drone ship revealed

13»

Comments

• Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    szerontzur wrote: »
    A somewhat errant thought; but with access to Suppression Barrage 3, Ionic Turbulence and Gravity Well, this ship could be built into a pretty mean Interdictor. It's a shame it only has the 2 Sci Console slots, but it has some potential to stop things dead in their space-tracks while heavily neutering their offensive and defensive capabilities. I could actually see it locking things down in a CSV hail of D(H)C death.

I have some hope for this ship, just have to get the billions needed to buy from the exchange
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    jr20mb13jr20mb13 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    im totally getting one, ive got the ec saved, the mechanics, trait and console look like a lot of fun, and im sure all that makes up for its stats, everyones just so negative these days. have fun, if you cant get the ship within the first week its not the end of the world. its a free to play game, theyve got employees to pay.
    lock boxes and promo boxes are nothing new in this game its been their model for as long as i can remember.
    Post edited by jr20mb13 on
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,392 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    So, I got lucky (on Tribble, of course) and here's the first thing I noticed:

Take a WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD guess at which bridge option (yes, singular) you have.
    This bridge should be made illegal at this point.

Also, the deflector has a shutter closing and opening, like with the Vengeance but I think the trigger for the "open or close" action was accidentally switched since it stays closed when not in combat and opens when combat begins... which is counterproductive as Beyond showed.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Walker?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    ltminns wrote: »
    Walker?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OK, I'll admit, that was a nice one.
    #TASforSTO
  • Options
    foppotee#4552 foppotee Member Posts: 1,704 Arc User
    If we players/customers didn't gamble for or buy such things enough then maybe Cryptic would notice then re-evaluate, but till then Cryptic knows they have an addict so from a pure capitalistic view why stop?

I like the look of the ship, seriously doubt I'll gamble for one or even buy one off the Exchange, but I certainly see where many might have an affinity for it.
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User

Take a WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILD guess at which bridge option (yes, singular) you have.

Also, the deflector has a shutter closing and opening, like with the Vengeance but I think the trigger for the "open or close" action was accidentally switched since it stays closed when not in combat and opens when combat begins... which is counterproductive as Beyond showed.

I'm guessing the default generic bridge? Not even either of the Discovery bridges?
  • Options
    lianthelia wrote: »

I'm guessing the default generic bridge? Not even either of the Discovery bridges?
    Bingo!

The only good thing about customization is that it can use most hull materials (not the Vengeance or Konnie ones, though), including the Intelligence one, but even that has its own issue because the ship only has one option of windows and if you don't use its default full black hull, it's very hard to see the windows.
    #TASforSTO
  • Options
    lasoniolasonio Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    Interesting Ship

pretty maneuverable its basically a cruiser with an experimental weapon.

Wish it was Intel/MW and not command. Still can't find a use for that gimmick specially since it's maybe once or twice a tfo
    Even god rested. No work ethic.
This discussion has been closed.