test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Admirality change no more 30k Dillithium....

Comments

• indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    indyshark wrote: »
    I really hate the change to the Klingon Admiralty campaign. I wish they'd changed the Romulan or Federation campaign instead. I don't need Romulan upgrades with the Phoenix packs and the Federation campaign reward is weak. It would be nice if they granted something useful like Fleet Marks, Lobi, or Phoenix packs....
    I like the changes but I agree that Romulan upgrades are worthless and that Cryptic could consider changing them to something more useful like 2 phoenix packs or just straight up 2 phoenix upgrades. With this change to Klingon and Ferengi admiralty, the Federation reward of spec points is now more equal to the Klingon and Fernegi rewards. I'd leave Federation admiralty as it is going forward.

Why do you like the specpoints? They don't seem to be worth very much after all that effort.
  • bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    Warning: I might be critical about Cryptic, the developers and coders and at times have very negative sounding comments. I was venting and mad, that I could only find a way to use words that are much more gentler that what I would say if I didn't lose my forum or game privs.

Wow Cryptic, is there anything else you want to change mid-stream to make us like this game even less. As you sure are trying hard to do that.

Right now I have my Klingon Admiralty Tour of Duty Mission at 9 of 10. Meaning the next day (or day after you once again balance something without even making sure you don't cheat people out of where they are. At least you haven't said if people already in a tour of duty will still get their normal rewards or not.

I wish I could create a poll off site, since I don't think you allow polls on this forum, asking how many people are close to the completion of the Klingon Tour of Duty Campaign, like 7, 8 or 9 and would need just one more day to finish. Even if I was able to get the 10th one to show up right now, you unwanted change will cheat me out of 30K Personal Dil which is the only reason I do the Klingon and Ferengi Admiralty Campaigns. The other two don't supply what I am in need of.

So my view on this is would you find someone else who will announce a change, get feedback and then implement a change that would only occur if you aren't already in the campaign Tour of Duty missions. I can see maybe 1-3 being subject to change as they will not have spent the time trying to get the tour of duty missions up. However, for those of us at 8,9,10 you are once again going to take something from us after the effort was put in.

I don't just ask, I emplore you, beg, demand (okay a toned down demand to please either give those who are lets say tour of duty 5 or higher or 8 and higher the award that you are getting rid of as you think fleet vouchers is what we want instead of the dil that we could spend anyway we want including, giving it to our fleet. I am glad that what we earn will now be your decision as to how we can or cannot spend it.

You ruined the Omega event. I have a second account. It is mostly where I have my kdf toons. I stored all my Omega Particles on that toon to have it work on them with the other toons on that account. Then when the Omega Particle is ready to make the legendary upgrade (the one with 4x chance), I return them to my primary character who has all r/d maxed at 20, has all the necessary duty officers that are rare and the tech and upgrade bonuses. Last Year I spent probably 500,000,000 million on buying enough yellow, red and blue (3 stacks of 999) and put them on that character. You know have cost me dearly. I had 407 blue ones left on my primary account I plan to list when the event started.

So please give us a warning in advance so if we need to change things, we have the time, not oh, the next day we are going to change the game and if you have anything that we are changing, sorry the work to get those will be ruined by our forced change.

* Give all players who have a tour of duty going already or one's that are maybe at least done with 7 and waiting for 8 to pop up to get their dil rewards on the Klingon Campaign
    * If you can't, then automatically award those with the level of tour of duty you think should be allowed to auto-finish the tour of duty and earn the rewards. I don't know where you would put the cut off tour of duty number, whether it should be 5,6,7,8 or 9. So please fix this like right away.
    * Stop making changes without warning us in advance, and 1 day notice isn't enough, so when you want to make things that are well, bad choices, we can at least do what we need to adjust our toons for the change. Please don't say read developer logs or other notices you put up that don't specify specifically you are making a change to this " " item in the game. Meaning don't bury it in a post or log on the forums or the news section on the website.

PLEASE don't find a new way to get some of us, who despite some of your least valued changes, finding ourselves feeling like if they want us to quit, then say it, don't make us learn to associate the Star Trek Universe with what happens on Star Trek Online and all games made before that were awful, allow STO be associated with those good games.

Players, we need to start to speak louder and speak out. I don't want to say unionize but start letting them know when a change is not what players want. Only together can we in unison with the developers and coders find common ground to find fixes, balances, etc. for the game that at least we had a say.

Also disappointed that apparently like the Foundry, you could no longer spend the time/work on doing those 4 events where we could get the orb, the reman and breen boff, and that other item dealing with the devidians. Instead now it cost a fortune in dil or $$$ to get items, unless it is automatically unlocked for the entire account.

These new changes are simply not what I expected when I signed on tonight.

Thank you and very well put. Enough with the passive aggressive nerfs already! IMHO this is not a PLUS but another way to lose playerbase. A roadmap full of nerfs only leads to disasters.​​
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.
  • drunkflux#5679 drunkflux Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    > @auctionman1 said:
    > Warning: I might be critical about Cryptic, the developers and coders and at times have very negative sounding comments. I was venting and mad, that I could only find a way to use words that are much more gentler that what I would say if I didn't lose my forum or game privs.
    >
    > Wow Cryptic, is there anything else you want to change mid-stream to make us like this game even less. As you sure are trying hard to do that.
    >
    > Right now I have my Klingon Admiralty Tour of Duty Mission at 9 of 10. Meaning the next day (or day after you once again balance something without even making sure you don't cheat people out of where they are. At least you haven't said if people already in a tour of duty will still get their normal rewards or not.
    >
    > I wish I could create a poll off site, since I don't think you allow polls on this forum, asking how many people are close to the completion of the Klingon Tour of Duty Campaign, like 7, 8 or 9 and would need just one more day to finish. Even if I was able to get the 10th one to show up right now, you unwanted change will cheat me out of 30K Personal Dil which is the only reason I do the Klingon and Ferengi Admiralty Campaigns. The other two don't supply what I am in need of.
    >
    > So my view on this is would you find someone else who will announce a change, get feedback and then implement a change that would only occur if you aren't already in the campaign Tour of Duty missions. I can see maybe 1-3 being subject to change as they will not have spent the time trying to get the tour of duty missions up. However, for those of us at 8,9,10 you are once again going to take something from us after the effort was put in.
    >
    > I don't just ask, I emplore you, beg, demand (okay a toned down demand to please either give those who are lets say tour of duty 5 or higher or 8 and higher the award that you are getting rid of as you think fleet vouchers is what we want instead of the dil that we could spend anyway we want including, giving it to our fleet. I am glad that what we earn will now be your decision as to how we can or cannot spend it.
    >
    > You ruined the Omega event. I have a second account. It is mostly where I have my kdf toons. I stored all my Omega Particles on that toon to have it work on them with the other toons on that account. Then when the Omega Particle is ready to make the legendary upgrade (the one with 4x chance), I return them to my primary character who has all r/d maxed at 20, has all the necessary duty officers that are rare and the tech and upgrade bonuses. Last Year I spent probably 500,000,000 million on buying enough yellow, red and blue (3 stacks of 999) and put them on that character. You know have cost me dearly. I had 407 blue ones left on my primary account I plan to list when the event started.
    >
    > So please give us a warning in advance so if we need to change things, we have the time, not oh, the next day we are going to change the game and if you have anything that we are changing, sorry the work to get those will be ruined by our forced change.
    >
    > * Give all players who have a tour of duty going already or one's that are maybe at least done with 7 and waiting for 8 to pop up to get their dil rewards on the Klingon Campaign
    > * If you can't, then automatically award those with the level of tour of duty you think should be allowed to auto-finish the tour of duty and earn the rewards. I don't know where you would put the cut off tour of duty number, whether it should be 5,6,7,8 or 9. So please fix this like right away.
    > * Stop making changes without warning us in advance, and 1 day notice isn't enough, so when you want to make things that are well, bad choices, we can at least do what we need to adjust our toons for the change. Please don't say read developer logs or other notices you put up that don't specify specifically you are making a change to this " " item in the game. Meaning don't bury it in a post or log on the forums or the news section on the website.
    >
    > PLEASE don't find a new way to get some of us, who despite some of your least valued changes, finding ourselves feeling like if they want us to quit, then say it, don't make us learn to associate the Star Trek Universe with what happens on Star Trek Online and all games made before that were awful, allow STO be associated with those good games.
    >
    > Players, we need to start to speak louder and speak out. I don't want to say unionize but start letting them know when a change is not what players want. Only together can we in unison with the developers and coders find common ground to find fixes, balances, etc. for the game that at least we had a say.
    >
    > Also disappointed that apparently like the Foundry, you could no longer spend the time/work on doing those 4 events where we could get the orb, the reman and breen boff, and that other item dealing with the devidians. Instead now it cost a fortune in dil or $$$ to get items, unless it is automatically unlocked for the entire account.
    >
    > These new changes are simply not what I expected when I signed on tonight.

Not trying to sound elitist but, usually its working class people who unionize, not those ultra rich people who break the economy.

The people who are far more casual have more to gain with this including those who earn dilithium through other means.

Thing is, the reason dil costs are so high is from people far, far over exploiting admiralty. People doing anything else were earning less, and less, and less from badly deflated dil value.

It'll even out. You wont need anywhere near as much dil per zen in a few weeks. There will still be people like me buying dil with Zen once in a while till the prices lower enough.

And they made a lot of dil purchased consumables far far cheaper. So you may see people using those more we will have to see.

Your all blowing this out of proportion.

Thinking of ideas from lots of games for, dunno how long now.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    ---
    The Klingon Campaign will now offer 50,000 Fleet Voucher Dilithium as a reward,

40k fleet dil
    > @indyshark said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Why do you like the specpoints? They don't seem to be worth very much after all that effort.

Can never have enough spec points. Can never have enough until the univerae is stuffed with spec points and tons of dakka :).

• swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    I don't really have a problem with this. I diligently did the Admiralty system from when it came out until about a year ago, and boy did it award excessive amounts of dilithium. I don't think that I ever cleared a tour of duty in 10 days, but I could clear both Klingon and Feringi reps in 12, while making significant progress on Romulan rep as well. Eventually, I had so much unrefined dilithium, that I just said, "what's the point?" and stopped. I'm still working through the backlog.
    I like the Klingon change because 1, I run a fleet and more dilithium's nice, and 2, I can use it immediately, and it doesn't impact dilithium refinement for personal use. That's actually pretty awesome. I can see it being pretty useless if you're not in/refuse to join a fleet, but I think that we're gaining more than you're losing.
    I also don't have an issue with the Feringi bonus pool. I get enough dil from other sources (including admiralty rewards), that it should all work out.
    I don't see this hurting most regular players.
    (And if you're buying T6 ships for their admiralty cards, might I suggest you look into ships you pay dilithium for and shuttles? Lower tier ships can do 90% of the missions, and have a much faster recovery rate, and shuttles can reduce recovery rate by half.)
  • vestrial3vestrial3 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    that kill admiralty .Well done Cryptic.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    tigeraries wrote: »
    ---
    The Klingon Campaign will now offer 50,000 Fleet Voucher Dilithium as a reward,

40k fleet dil

Huh, I copy-pasted the 50,000 from the NEWS page blog yesterday so it's a nerf-nerf or (shock!) the blog had a typo.

That's still +10,000 over the old 30K and it still bypasses the 8K refinement cap so it's an improvement for people in fleets who aren't moochers. It's gotten me to do Admiralty for the first time in awhile so I can help my fed and KDF fleets.

• dantivirusdantivirus Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Hmm. Just came back after being gone a while due to medical issues and get slapped with this nerf. Some call it a benefit, some call it worse. I simply call it a nerf. They keep doing more and more to push away the player base. *sigh* I am debating on just leaving, been with the game since before launch, seen a lot of changes, this one seems just wrong to me. Not everyone plays in a fleet but even being a fleet this nerf doesn't seem beneficial to me. Now I can't get the dilithium I earned from admiralty all at once, it will be rationed out to me. Sorry, but I'm not Oliver Twist asking 'please sir, may I have some more.'
    anodynes wrote: »
    Yup. We can all agree that there's way too much dilithium going around - same with EC, but that's an entirely different beast for entirely different reasons - but the solution is not to simply reduce the amount of dilithium rewards. They must offer something palatable that people can spend their dil on, otherwise it's not gonna make a change.

Both solutions work just fine for reducing the dilex. Reduce dil supply, or increase non-zen dil demand.

Also, this is NOT a nerf for people who support their fleets, which they should. The 50,000 (fleet) dil that bypasses refinement caps is going to be a big help for completing the Colony holdings in both the Fed and KDF fleets that I'm in.

It doesn't work like that: just reducing the supply will not help. Just as only increasing the non-zen demand would not.

And the people that support their fleets will do so regardless of a fleet voucher - which can be way more easily made with a Jem'Hadar (slightly less, but way more faster and easily than with 10 20-hours-long projects... if you're lucky enough to get one every day, that is).
    So, while not a nerf for those that regularly donates, it's a nerf for everybody else.
    And it will not help, because there's still nothing new to spend dilithium on but Zen.​​

It is actually enough just to reduce a significant source of dilithium, and it will help, because there will be less dilithium going toward buying Zen.

Yet dilithium is the only way many players can afford zen. Now they're nerfing this and making it harder for those non-whales to actually buy good stuff.
    I find all of this doom and gloom amusing. Way back when in the misty days of yore, the DOFF assignment to trade contraband for 2,000 dilithium ore had a four-hour cooldown and everyone had a nice little grind going. Then Cryptic adjusted the assignment to have a 20-hour cooldown and everyone predicted the death of the game's economy and the end of the game in general.

Funnily enough, the game (and its economy) survived that nerf and it will likely survive this one as well.

There's only so many nerfs you can toss at players before the players say 'enough'. I've seen it happen with lots of games over the years and STO is starting to speed right up to that point.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    If the price of Dilitium comes down, you have to weigh the new cost of Zen vs the amount of Dilitium you get.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    dantivirus wrote: »
    I find all of this doom and gloom amusing. Way back when in the misty days of yore, the DOFF assignment to trade contraband for 2,000 dilithium ore had a four-hour cooldown and everyone had a nice little grind going. Then Cryptic adjusted the assignment to have a 20-hour cooldown and everyone predicted the death of the game's economy and the end of the game in general.

Funnily enough, the game (and its economy) survived that nerf and it will likely survive this one as well.

There's only so many nerfs you can toss at players before the players say 'enough'. I've seen it happen with lots of games over the years and STO is starting to speed right up to that point.

Maybe, but the main people leaving will be ones that sold dil NOT the ones selling zen. Zen sellers are the ones who pay Crtyptic real world money.

Also, there have been many, many buffs to earning dil over the years. Admiralty did not exist until season 11.

Nerfing one out of 10 *added* dil sources will not result in DOOM.

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User

Maybe, but the main people leaving will be ones that sold dil NOT the ones selling zen. Zen sellers are the ones who pay Crtyptic real world money.

Also, there have been many, many buffs to earning dil over the years. Admiralty did not exist until season 11.

^This.

It's the dil farmers selling dil for zen who are ragequitting (or threatening to ragequit).

I've sold dil for zen on occasion, but not often. I may do so more often with the prices dropping to more reasonable levels cause I'm one of those who has no extra money to spend on zen, at least not often.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • felderburgfelderburg Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    I suspect this will kill admiralty for most people. Fed and Romulan don't really have a huge incentive to finish 10 of 10, which always left Klingon and Ferengi.

I just wanted to say that for me, Fed is the primary admiralty I focus on. It's a very consistent way to get lots of specialization points. Rom is next, because upgrades are nice. I don't worry about dilithium, since refining 8k a day is going to take forever for me to buy anything with anyways.
    indyshark wrote: »
    Why do you like the specpoints? They don't seem to be worth very much after all that effort.

Admiralty is hardly any effort. And it's WAY faster to get get spec points this way than to spend hours and hours playing.
    > @dantivirus said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Yet dilithium is the only way many players can afford zen. Now they're nerfing this and making it harder for those non-whales to actually buy good stuff.

Yet you were seeing some people, about 10-20% get such ludicrous amounts of Zen we were seeing the prices get so high to make it so most free players couldnt afford zen without themselves resorting to admiralty alt abuse. Making it even worst. If prices are lower people wont need such insanely high amounts of dilithium.

I'm feeling I am seeing a simple case of greed in that, there was a compulsion to practically print money to purchase something. Or an equvilent of it. Not trying to be mean here but its basic economics.

> @somtaawkhar said:
    > (Quote)
    > Between* Missions
    > * Patrols
    > * TFOs/RTFO bonus boxes
    > * Battlezones
    > * Doffing
    > * Endeavors
    > * Dil mining(fleet holding or asteroid)
    > * And the constant stream of events
    >
    >
    > No one should have any problem getting tons of dil in little to no time, even after these changes.

They were setting up admiralty chains in seemingly record time. Like ten toons in one hour or something.

• roguealltrekroguealltrek Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »

^This.

It's the dil farmers selling dil for zen who are ragequitting (or threatening to ragequit).

I've sold dil for zen on occasion, but not often. I may do so more often with the prices dropping to more reasonable levels cause I'm one of those who has no extra money to spend on zen, at least not often.

hm... agree with you on this. I have in the past kept several toons running full refine to the tune of over 80k dill refined a day. But even with that i found admiralty to be boring and a time killer i did not like much.

The recent ones i have been keeping 10 to 12 running with has been the events more dil than you can shake a stick at if you play the game.

And something else i have not seen said here is what makes people think the "FARMERS" are even needed? The players that they "NEED" are the ones paying real money for zen. The exchange is just there to present the option of free players purchasing items THRU the selling of dil to other players that pay money.

At any moment if cryptic wanted they could sell refined dil in the zen store at 500, 600, 1k, 2k. At that moment what good would the farmers offering even the 500 a zen do? They can change the price of the dil exchange in a heartbeat if wanted to we as players are only being given the option to self regulate the exchange and to help us they are "PROVIDING INCENTIVE" to "PLAY" the game not just a space spreadsheet click fest.
    To be or not to be: B)
    > @davefenestrator said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Maybe, but the main people leaving will be ones that sold dil NOT the ones selling zen. Zen sellers are the ones who pay Crtyptic real world money.
    >
    > Also, there have been many, many buffs to earning dil over the years. Admiralty did not exist until season 11.
    >
    > Nerfing one out of 10 *added* dil sources will not result in DOOM.

I second this post.

laughinxan wrote: »
    > @somtaawkhar said:
    > (Quote)
    > Between* Missions
    > * Patrols
    > * TFOs/RTFO bonus boxes
    > * Battlezones
    > * Doffing
    > * Endeavors
    > * Dil mining(fleet holding or asteroid)
    > * And the constant stream of events
    >
    >
    > No one should have any problem getting tons of dil in little to no time, even after these changes.

They were setting up admiralty chains in seemingly record time. Like ten toons in one hour or something.

I have one character that did admiralty, that's it.

So now have to grind much much more for dil to equal to loss of the admiralty dil that was given at once.

Event rewards, bah, if you only knew how many tickets I have put in over the years for not getting my rewards for grinding the events and about 90% still not resolved.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Only fun so far here is the idea of them introducing this change directly after most players got their precious 200 euro hero ship bundles out of the Admiralty system instead of a Zen purchase with RL money. :D

giphy.gif

Anyways, this is great news for anyone that already has their stockpile of Dil. If you don't, well, TRIBBLE you I guess.
    XzRTofz.gif
    edited February 2020
    > @dantivirus said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I have one character that did admiralty, that's it.
    >
    > So now have to grind much much more for dil to equal to loss of the admiralty dil that was given at once.
    >
    > Event rewards, bah, if you only knew how many tickets I have put in over the years for not getting my rewards for grinding the events and about 90% still not resolved.

Maybe you were only on one toon but a lot of people were alting to grind as much as possible. Your one of the people negatively affected by that.

If anything this might end up benefiting you later. Lower dil prices would mean you need less dilithium and since it seems you rely on one character it actually may mean more zen for you per day.

Edit: was ultra busy but sorry to hear that about event rewards.
    Post edited by drunkflux#5679 on

• tilartatilarta Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    As of today, I'm giving up Admiralty, I see no reason to invest time in a system that was changed to negatively impact my only source of Dilithium in the game.
    Because that was the only reason I was logging in daily, if the intention was to motivate me to play more, it's actually had the exact opposite effect, I'll be playing less from now on.

To be direct, I don't care what other methods of Dil are available ingame, since I simply didn't have the time to do one of them, let alone all of them!
    Admiralty was quick and efficient, something I could start early in the morning before having to move onto the myriad other tasks I have that day.
    Let me be absolutely specific, I don't have enough free time to dedicate to STO, so the decision to play more was never an option regardless.

And just for some irony, this is what I got today after logging in:
    BB775211A8869FCADD5AEEC461BDFDE7D674324D

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
    Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Only thing I'm moderately annoyed about is that this announcement - and the subsequent drop of the dil exchange rate - came the day after I decided to just bite the bullet and exchange a chunk of my Dil at 453. Of course.
    > @kiralyn said:
    > Only thing I'm moderately annoyed about is that this announcement - and the subsequent drop of the dil exchange rate - came the day after I decided to just bite the bullet and exchange a chunk of my Dil at 453. Of course.

Id wait a few weeka before buying zen. This is very very likely to lower prices a lot.

• colonelsanderzcolonelsanderz Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Would've been nice if they at least gave us the option to select fleet vouchers or Rep vouchers... such a small change that would make this "nerf" a little easier to swallow.
    ?
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Were players purposefully skipping all the other assignments that rewarded Dilithium in the Admiralty system? And just concentrated on Klingon and Ferengi Tour of Duty ones?

I can't imagine doing that... there is a TRIBBLE-ton of Dilithium "events" available in Admiralty outside the two Tour of Duty.

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    laughinxan wrote: »
    > @dantivirus said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I have one character that did admiralty, that's it.
    >
    > So now have to grind much much more for dil to equal to loss of the admiralty dil that was given at once.
    >
    > Event rewards, bah, if you only knew how many tickets I have put in over the years for not getting my rewards for grinding the events and about 90% still not resolved.

Maybe you were only on one toon but a lot of people were alting to grind as much as possible. Your one of the people negatively affected by that.

If anything this might end up benefiting you later. Lower dil prices would mean you need less dilithium and since it seems you rely on one character it actually may mean more zen for you per day.

Edit: was ultra busy but sorry to hear that about event rewards.

Thanks for the concern about my event rewards, 10 years and so many tickets that have never been addressed.

Now back to the dil gorilla in the room. They're forcing you to have to invest 40k dil to a fleet as that's the only way you can use the Klingon dil vouchers (some will miss that fine print on the Klingon dil now). many people don't play in fleets so doing the Klingon Admiralty just became useless as a way to get good dil. With the Ferengi dil pool, you have to now piecemeal it via the pool to get the dil you earned. So essentially they're forcing you to grind grind grind for dil.

It's supposed to help the economy. I honestly don't see it happening. So it's going to be harder and take longer for people who don't have the free cash to spend on zen to get enough zen via the dil exchange to buy the good stuff.

Some players will support it, some won't care, some will leave, some won't support it. I'm the latter.
This discussion has been closed.