test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LOVED all the episodes of Gamma Quadrant.

If dev are really reading this, I LOVED all the episodes of Gamma Quadrant. I was really scared in the episode Tenebris Torquent. That's the STO I want. Real ST scifi. I can't stand what happened after with the garbage discovery'J'Ula none sense. Sorry for those who like the new shows.

I also LOVED the episode where we had to explore in the dark, the lower deck of Drozena Station. The Devidians popping up in the dar was a bit scarry. but I was really scared when we heard that Bajoran tech talking to us in the dark. And I LOVED the multiple episodes where we had to go back in time, go back to the Federation station, before it became the Drozena Station.

I know you have to deal with the new crappy shows. Sorry you few fans that like them. and this post has nothing to do with that. I just like to see more episodes that are more entertaining. ST has so much great content. You don't have to limit yourself to new shows.
Tagged:

Comments

• dracule21dracule21 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    i have to also put this on here. in relation to what the guy posted.. being a sto veteran and a lifetime subscriber. i would love love to see all those past arc/episodes that used to be in sto re added to the game. i realise that a lot of them needed to be remastered and freshened up however saying that. it has now been a couple years since that was done. and still we do not have the devidians as part of the actual sto mission arcs. and yes i realise that they are still in the game. but and even after i was told where to find/get them started i still could not find or do them. and i was the correct level as well. so it is not due to my level. now my suggestion would be for the Devs to re add those arcs that have the cold war/ devidians and the past drozana station missions. and the cardassian mission. yes yes i know i know there are cardassian missions yes. but i preferred those that we had in the past. and no disrespect to those in sto that like the new missions/arcs that we currently have. but a lot of people loved how it used to be with all the past missions in the arcs. not where you had to try and guess where to go or how to get them started. so please devs for the love of all that is star trek and the fans and beyond. please re add those devidian mission/arcs into the actual normal/current mission hail arcs. as a life time subscriber id like it to be the way it was. also im not sure if spin the wheel is still in sto's current arcs but that was another mission i and many others enjoyed. bring back those arcs and missions and put them into the arc mission selector that we currently have, it is not at all that hard to do.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,451 Arc User
    dracule21 wrote: »
    i have to also put this on here. in relation to what the guy posted.. being a sto veteran and a lifetime subscriber. i would love love to see all those past arc/episodes that used to be in sto re added to the game. i realise that a lot of them needed to be remastered and freshened up however saying that. it has now been a couple years since that was done. and still we do not have the devidians as part of the actual sto mission arcs. and yes i realise that they are still in the game. but and even after i was told where to find/get them started i still could not find or do them. and i was the correct level as well. so it is not due to my level. now my suggestion would be for the Devs to re add those arcs that have the cold war/ devidians and the past drozana station missions. and the cardassian mission. yes yes i know i know there are cardassian missions yes. but i preferred those that we had in the past. and no disrespect to those in sto that like the new missions/arcs that we currently have. but a lot of people loved how it used to be with all the past missions in the arcs. not where you had to try and guess where to go or how to get them started. so please devs for the love of all that is star trek and the fans and beyond. please re add those devidian mission/arcs into the actual normal/current mission hail arcs. as a life time subscriber id like it to be the way it was. also im not sure if spin the wheel is still in sto's current arcs but that was another mission i and many others enjoyed. bring back those arcs and missions and put them into the arc mission selector that we currently have, it is not at all that hard to do.

It is very hard to read your wall of text, it hurts. With that said, the Devidian arc is in the Available tab as you have been told. You need to be level 65 (which you are) and completed Galaxy At Large. Yes, I would like those added back to the Mission Journal or a revamp of the Available tab and calling it Side Missions as well. Keeping the stuff that is not side missions in a separate tab called Available or some other name. Otherwise, I had no problem with the revamp. Wish that the missions were in chronological order from first to last. Oh well. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.