og9Zoh0.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    gamble box, I guess.

btw, thx for the link :)
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,786 Arc User
    Look! A Cerberus class ship with a new saucer part ;)
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    A promo ship no doubt, most likely R&D.
  • vongravenvongraven Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    It's pretty sure not a common lockbox ship. We just had a new lockbox, no way they'd release another one so soon. So promo, I guess.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,453 Arc User
    To me it looks like a manta ray with nacelles on the end.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Ohh, i want that ship.. along with the Valkis, i always wanted that ship since i saw it on Discovery!!!, finally something i really want!!, i know it will be R&D, hope for lobi... but oh, well
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    It was cool for a villain ship, but I'm not interested in flying that thing. As for release method, Lockbox seems very unlikely because we just had a new lockbox, Promo seems odd since we just had a promo weekend but that may have been a filler since they messed up the XP weekend, Lobi seems unlikely because they haven't added a ship to that in a long time, and C-Store is extremely unlikely. I'll put my money on Promobox.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • steaensteaen Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    I'd love it to be Lobi, especially with the upcoming opportunity to get effectively a free Lobi ship, but my guess would be R&D as we've just had a new Lockbox and I can't for a second imagine it being C-Store.
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    I bet it's going to be a pricey Promo Pack ship.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • lasoniolasonio Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    That's a huge amount of pets.

Prolly best route is infinity pack so will be 1-1.5B
    Even god rested. No work ethic.
  • captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Maybe they'll suprise us and it'll be an event ship. ..

yeah who am I kidding
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User

yeah who am I kidding

we would need a change in some constant in the universe for that :lol:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Maybe they'll surprise us and it'll be an event ship. ..

yeah who am I kidding

I dunno, some scientist somewhere is working on flying pigs I suppose... So it might happen.

Then again, I've probably got an equal shot of waking up tomorrow to find all my hair has grown back and my waistline shrunk overnight to what it was thirty years ago.

A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,504 Arc User
    I am just wondering what all those particles are going to do to lag. The mass wave of enemies stuff already strains the game engine without a few million of those drones flying around. Making it an almost impossible to get ship might actually be a good thing...
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    IT DRAGS!
    IT LAGS!
    IT EVEN COMES WITH CRYPTIC'S OWN BAD PET AI!

It's the all new Scryer/Hur'q hybrid ship! And it can be your's for the low cost of 3000 Zen! Buy now! Don't Wait!

Question is, which Star Trek actor did they waste money on, when they do an episode to showcase this one? Doesn't seem like a Geordi one to me.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    I am just wondering what all those particles are going to do to lag. The mass wave of enemies stuff already strains the game engine without a few million of those drones flying around. Making it an almost impossible to get ship might actually be a good thing...

What particles? They looked more like an Altamid swarm to me (although I'm not sure how Section 31 would have gotten their hands on those).
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »

yeah who am I kidding

we would need a change in some constant in the universe for that :lol:

Q Who?
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    This one is on the fence for me..

I like the look, like the pets.. it will just come down to the specs of the ship for me. If it's got a layout that works for me, I'll probably grab one.. if it doesn't fit my needs I'm content to pass on it.

Looking forward to seeing the stats.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • lasoniolasonio Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    For me to spend my remaining billions on a ship it needs to be a step up from the Discovery Flight deck cruiser. And the trait would have to actually be worth a damn not like all the current ones. If it does not I am not interested. Even if I want to annoy people with all the pet swarming. Since for some reason that aggravates people.
    Even god rested. No work ethic.
  • angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    Ooh, I do want that. Probably never will, but damn.
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Ugly. Check.
    Ridiculous concept. Check.

Interest. None.

I hope those who get it enjoy it.
  • jr20mb13jr20mb13 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    itll be an rnd box ship no doubt. an interesting idea for the pets would be to make them more like a mechanic as opposed to pets, its will keep the lag down. the way the saucer visibly changes on launch,its it a possibility. similar to a tactical mode switch or saucer separation concept.
    the pets do circle the ships similar to the way swarmers circle hive ships in the gamma quadrant fights.
  • saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Personally, I hope I will not met any in team in a TFO - this looks like 2 of them on the same map will kill framerate on my PC...
  • jagdtier44jagdtier44 Member Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Sigh.. another promo ship. .after a massive cash grab 10 pack.. I get that this stuff is the life blood of the game but.. there's so much BROKEN stuff in this game right now, we have a laundry list of missions that don't work and have to skipped, abilities that are broken and constant re-occurring glitches like warp outs, people standing around after being killed and the lag has been atrocious lately across areas like Dyson

Just like.. I dunno.. could you get some more people to fix these problems? It's just ship ship ship ship ship, maybe a fix or two, tons more problems and than ship ship ship ship.

Improve the product Cryptic, you keep asking for money while the games been in constant state of degradation
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    jagdtier44 wrote: »
    Improve the product Cryptic, you keep asking for money while the games been in constant state of degradation

^^ This!

There's even an ability for that: Rapid Decay.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Account unlock?

No?

Pass.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,390 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Right after the most expensive C-Store pack ever, a lobi sale, a global ship sale and another infinity pack promo... all in one month and the latter ended just 3 days ago. And that's not including the lifetime promo just a little bit more than 1 month ago.

Does the marketing team even know the word "timing"?
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • jagdtier44jagdtier44 Member Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Right after the most expensive C-Store pack ever, a lobi sale, a global ship sale and another infinity pack promo... all in one month and the latter ended just 3 days ago. And that's not including the lifetime promo just a little bit more than 1 month ago.

Does the marketing team even know the word "timing"?

hard not to hear the "games dyin" people in the back of your head with the sheer level of SPEND MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF MONEY NOOOOW!! thats been slamming the game over the last month or so
  • tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    jagdtier44 wrote: »
    Sigh.. another promo ship. .after a massive cash grab 10 pack.. I get that this stuff is the life blood of the game but.. there's so much BROKEN stuff in this game right now, we have a laundry list of missions that don't work and have to skipped, abilities that are broken and constant re-occurring glitches like warp outs, people standing around after being killed and the lag has been atrocious lately across areas like Dyson

Just like.. I dunno.. could you get some more people to fix these problems? It's just ship ship ship ship ship, maybe a fix or two, tons more problems and than ship ship ship ship.

The money is needed both to keep the lights on at Cryptic and in a desperate attempt to make the new M:TG look like something other than a 10-year old isometric 2D RPG written for an aging console system.

Fixes for STO await some sort of miracle and/or corporate management change.
This discussion has been closed.