test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporal Special Agent Pack Bug-Request 110158

arrad747arrad747 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
*Arc games support suggested I post to the forums to update the dev team and perhaps get community help*

I purchased the Temporal Special Agent Pack on a Black Friday sale for 1/2 price through the Arc website. In game, I can claim the pack, but ship boxes, BOFF and upgrade items are not issued/delivered. I receive titles, the EV suit and the uniforms in the Tailor shop. Ships/Items cannot be claimed through the C-Store or in the Shipyard on any old toons or new toons created. This is not a faction specific pack (ie TOS only) but does have faction specific items. None can be claimed when requirements are met.

Ships in the C-Store show that I own the alternate "skins" or variants with a green check over the Zen in the pull down menu. These same ships (temporal ships 23C and 31C ships) cannot be claimed or reclaimed from any location; only purchased with Zen.

Please help?

Arrad

Comments

• kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    This bug popped up around 11 months ago and was supposedly patched in March. Check your promotions tab and see if they appear there.
  • arrad747arrad747 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    yes, I checked this location along with many others suggested by redditchat and the arc forums. No luck :(

I haven't gone so far as to uninstall and reinstall the game client, but I am patched to ST.102.20200107a.31 and the client launcher is up-to-date as well.

Thx for the suggestion!
    You would be better off turning On Demand Patching off and running a Force Verify than doing a uninstall/reinstall.
    just tried this, with no luck either. Thanks for the suggestion. It did catch a missing patch, however, so that is nice. I was told the devs will eventually get to my request. We'll see how long Cryptic takes...
    I would hope this would be fixed rather quickly as they have had to deal with it once before.
    Notes from the customer support team

Hello,

Thank you for the update.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. Unfortunately, this issue will require development time from departments outside of Customer Support and cannot be immediately resolved by a Game Master. Any fixes that will be implemented in-game will be released in a future update and information will be available in the patch notes posted in both the official game page and forums.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your patience and kind understanding in this matter are highly appreciated. Should you have other questions, feel free to let us know.
    Regards,
    GM Cyrelm
    Game Master

So I guess now I wait