What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,901 Arc User
    jakara: yeah love you too bri thanks. *her tone is hateful and venomous*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Prime Raneson: Jakara. We do not execute defenseless lifeforms. Even if they’re holograms! *Gives Jakara a smoldering glare* And that was the bandit leader. He likely would have key information, and thus we would have interrogated him for that information, but no, you had to kill him in a reckless, and immoral execution.
    ——
    Lieutenant Colt: Uh... Yea. Even the Bajoran Shrimp... sir.
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,152 Arc User
    Briana: I'm not the one that called the other a dumba**..... you're just deflecting the issues and using you being judged as an excuse not to listen and act like you dont need to improve on anything or take any responsibility. Yeah damn me I guess.

Nick: *takes the stuff* what's your issue?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    Lieutenant Colt: Sir. *Gestures at Nick’s... appearance* Clothes.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    Nick: what about them?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Lieutenant Colt: Look at yourself, sir.
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    jakara: go fall in a toilet raneson, not everyone has the same ideals and morals. *looks back at bri sighing* ok im sorry bri... maybe i should just go.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Nick: *looks down* sh*t..... I'm going back to bed, dismissed Lieutenant. *shuts the door, stumbling over to put stuff in the quarter's kitchen*

Briana: did you even hear yourself a second ago... the way you talked to me.... it was full of hatred and anger and... *shakes her head* this is the kind of thing I thought you didnt want to be anymore. *sheaths her sword and crosses her arms*
  • Options
    jakara: im sorry.... *walks over to briana* i didnt mean any of it i hope you know..... want a hug or just want me to leave?
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *alex growls and casts a muffling charm over his head before pulling out a whistle and blowing into it as hard as he can*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Briana: I want a hu- *covers her ears, shutting her eyes tightly as she falls to her knees* What the hell?!
  • Options
    *the wolf waits for everyone to recover after the piercing shrill has faded* if you are quite done now! as i was saying...these aren't bandits​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: I noticed! *rubs her head with both her hands* I was a bit preoccupied!
  • Options
    jakara: *holds bri up hugging her as she cringes slightly* you know i love you right?
  • Options
    Briana: I know you do.... *hugs jakara back tightly*

Nick: *puts away the provisions and heads back to bed with Gaia*
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    jakara: are you good to keep going?

evelynn: *had gathered everything of value in a pile*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *stunned due to enhanced hearing*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    *alex reaches down and idly scratches at his balls* so...since these clearly aren't run-of-the-mill bandits, being they actually look - and smell - clean, i'm guessing probably mercs masquerading as bandits​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    T'Lera: Maybe I should just go...
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Briana: I'll be fine, I just need a second.... at least I'm recovering faster than mom... so if they're mercs masquerading as bandits, that means the wizard is up to something
  • Options
    Krystal: *still stunned from the whistle*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Briana: mom.... you gonna be good? *looks over at Krystal, still hugging jakara*
  • Options
    Jakara: I’ll search the leader to see if he has any notes or letters in him. *frisks the bandit leaders body*

Evelynn: *looks over at t’lera* you don’t have to go it’s ok.
  • Options
    Krystal: What? *brings a hand to her ear*
  • Options
    (so...a 100% off T6 ship coupon + 200 lobi or 1k lobi...yeah, i know what i'm picking

lobi is way, WAY harder to get, especially in that amount, unless you're crosis and made of money)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: I was asking if you were okay, mom.

*the bandit leader has a platinum plated snuff snuffbox filled with very fine tobacco, a flask full of brandy, and a seal that looks like it belongs to a head man of a city guard*
  • Options
    Krystal: *sticks a finger in her ear for a minute* Alex... why am I always getting slammed by sound when you or Matt feel the need to do that?
  • Options
    (so...we're doing this in chunks, right? because at some point, we have to go haul quark's TRIBBLE out of the fire)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jakara: well well what do we have here. some fine tobacco, brandy and the seal of a citys guardsman. looks like this wizard may not be the only corrupt one, or its a forgery. *pokets the tobaco for herself.*
  • Options
    (Once they arrive at the castle the hail from garek was supposed to come in.)

Briana: well guess we'll see. *looks at Krystal* so I guess you're good now, mom.