test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login Uniform not showing up as the one I made + Another Bug

Hello I have been using some of my old characters and I have come across a couple of bugs I have a Romulan Klingon faction character. The login uniform is one I don't even have anymore and I can't get ride of it I use /gensendmessage tailor_root show and it shows up there but in the tailor it is no where to be found. I cant edit in it sector space either when I log out in sector space it shows up but when I log out in a Starbase or Ground it shows the uniform I currently am wearing and the other is my Reman Liberated Borg Male has options for Federation uniforms and not Klingon please help.

Comments

• darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    About your reman, is he your character or a boff?

If he is your character, then he only gets uniform options for the faction that he chooses and not the other one.

If he is your boff, did you aquire him through the c-store/lobo store or the exchange?

If you aquired him through the c-store/lobi store then he would follow the same options as your character.

If gotten through the exchange, then you might have picked up the boff of the opposite ally. Unfortunately romulan/reman boffs on the exchange could be from either feds or kdf with no way of knowing until you try to change their uniforms.

Hope this helps.
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User

If gotten through the exchange, then you might have picked up the boff of the opposite ally. Unfortunately romulan/reman boffs on the exchange could be from either feds or kdf with no way of knowing until you try to change their uniforms.

Hope this helps.

Romulan/Reman boffs on the exchange will be Romulan, with no alliance.

• darpendragondarpendragon Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    > @kaithan1975 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Romulan/Reman boffs on the exchange will be Romulan, with no alliance.

From what I understand is that romulan boffs are allied with whichever faction the original character that obtained them is allied with.

If your romulan/reman character is fed allied, then any romulan/reman boffs you get is also fed allied. They remain so even when you put them on the exchange..

There were a couple of threads on GD that was discussing that there needs to be a way to know which faction the boffs were allied with.