test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Favorite daily missions?

bcstarbcstar Member Posts: 333 Arc User
What The Easiest/Favorite once a day missions are? wouldn't mind a list that I could do starting at level 15, Roughly 16-20 daily's and I will start by saying 1 TFO and 1 Patrol are the first two. if someone has a favorite they like and can be done within 10 minutes ish that would be great!! Thanks!
klingon%2Bbird%2Bof%2Bprey.jpg

"bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'"

Revenge is a Dish, Best Served Cold ~ Khan Noonien Singh
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    You'd best change the Thread Subject to be more specific, otherwise it may be closed by the Mods. Maybe 'Favorite Daily Missions'.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    bcstarbcstar Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    You'd best change the Thread Subject to be more specific, otherwise it may be closed by the Mods. Maybe 'Favorite Daily Missions'.

Appreciate the heads up!
    klingon%2Bbird%2Bof%2Bprey.jpg

"bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'"

Revenge is a Dish, Best Served Cold ~ Khan Noonien Singh
  • Options
    jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    If you want quick and easy at level 15, I would say patrols are your best bet. Wanted, Rescue and Search, 9th Rule and Sentinels all seem to be doable in about 5-10 minutes each round. Though having said that, you can do them all again once the 30 minute cool down runs out.

For TFOs, Defense of Starbase One usually pops pretty quickly. Sometimes you'll also get lucky with Infected Space, Crystalline Catastrophe and Counterpoint. Gateway to Grethor, as well. Just depends on what rep marks you want/need. They generally do not take too long to run.

I also want to recommend battlezones, though I am not sure they are accessible until level 50.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    What Jaimie said. The patrols under the TFO window are your best bet, as you can do them fairly quickly and get a few choice marks from. Just pop your TFO window and click the Patrols tab, then you can launch them from the window and not have to travel to them. You'll end up back where you started from too. They also give you good experience as well.

Their suggestion of TFOs is good too, if you want to do them.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Well I don't know about level 15, every new character I've leveled goes through story missions till they get to 50 and can actually start slotting reputation projects.

STFs very likely take longer than the battlezones and other dailies, so I don't prefer them if I need a wide variety of marks. Random STFs do give you the extra choice box that will give you any marks you want, which is about the only way to get competitive marks.

So if you want to get some easy marks for reputations, what I do is the Dyson command daily in the allied zone, then go grab a point in the undine zone for undine marks, then fly over to Naquencia to get quick Romulan marks, but if you want pew pew Japori is a good choice too. From there, it is a little trip to get to Nukara and do one of the green level missions, but I get them both and make sure I only finish one, leaving the other for another day. Next it's to the Delta quadrant for the two final segments of Kobali prime to get Delta and Iconian marks, of course you'd have to run through the Kobali story first to open those up for you.

At 60 Badlands and Gon'cra open up, and Badlands is well worth your time, giving daily marks for Temporal and Terran reps for capturing one point. Gon'cra can be a real pain though and you may just want to ignore it and get Lukari marks via choice boxes. Finally a trip through the wormhole and you can do a quick skirmish for Gamma rep marks.

I don't tend to bother with Defera for Borg marks, just random STF, as chances are you'll get a Borg STF. Random STFs gets a good amount of marks for Omega and Discovery reps, on average I find, but they can be anything so you might want to do any random STFs first so you can skip doing other daily stuff for that reputation.

Of course I don't actually need to do all this for farming reps because I have plenty of recruitment event boxes so it is a much shorter process for me.
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Please check the reward amount. Yeah, the patrols in the TFO window are great and not very long. But the first one rewards 30 Marks and all the rest reward 15 Marks. You should decide for yourself if this is an adequate return on the time you invest in playing STO.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
This discussion has been closed.