test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lockboxes Bugged?

Hello,

i used 200 Keys (worth 200$ like wtf) on Borg Lockboxes today to get a Ship and guess what? nothing...

i doublechecked since i though it was supposed to drop every like 100 keys but there was really none just 100% TRIBBLE loot worth nothing so i assume its either bugger or fraud/scam

put in a ticket, how much does anyone think is the chance of getting my keys or a ship back from support?

c5570eb37c.png

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,464 Arc User
    Lockboxes are not bugged. Fortune just did not favor you today.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    heffernan3heffernan3 Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Lockboxes are not bugged. Fortune just did not favor you today.

well i was guessing the system would be set to guarantee a ship every X keys but how do they expect us to spend 200$+ for nothing when all we want is having a ship? its somewhat fraudulent to pay 200$ for nothing...
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    sell keys on exc. get the ship for ec ,there is no official announcement that 100 keys gets one a ship. lock box ship chances are like 0.17 ,support success are like 0.01 ^^
  • Options
    kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    heffernan3 wrote: »
    Hello,

i used 200 Keys (worth 200$ like wtf) on Borg Lockboxes today to get a Ship and guess what? nothing...

i doublechecked since i though it was supposed to drop every like 100 keys but there was really none just 100% TRIBBLE loot worth nothing so i assume its either bugger or fraud/scam

put in a ticket, how much does anyone think is the chance of getting my keys or a ship back from support?

c5570eb37c.png

Thanks in advance :)

LMAO - you got stuff, just not the stuff you wanted. Your chance of getting your keys back or a ship are exactly 0.00.