test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

VO’s for anniversary

shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
So are we getting more voice overs they kept talking about more people in the sound both or was it just the vo’s we got in the new mission
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    I confess to wondering this too... if "new voice lines" means "more archival audio during the end of MoM part 2".
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    Well we did get 2 Trek actors recording new lines at very least (Jeri Ryan aka 7 of 9 and Sonequa Martin-Green aka Micheal Burnham) as well as James Horan redubbing Noye so that could be what they were referring to.
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,102 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    spiritborn wrote: »
    Well we did get 2 Trek actors recording new lines at very least (Jeri Ryan aka 7 of 9 and Sonequa Martin-Green aka Micheal Burnham) as well as James Horan redubbing Noye so that could be what they were referring to.

The person(s) doing Lincoln and the Excalbian was 'new V.O. as well <--- don't know if the actor(s) doing those were Trek alumni of some sort either.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User

The person(s) doing Lincoln and the Excalbian was 'new V.O. as well <--- don't know if the actor(s) doing those were Trek alumni of some sort either.

Yeah those are new VO obviously but I dunno those were actors who had done anything in Trek previously so I didn't include them since the hype from Cryptic was about trek alumni.
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,102 Arc User

Yeah those are new VO obviously but I dunno those were actors who had done anything in Trek previously so I didn't include them since the hype from Cryptic was about trek alumni.

IDK two Trek Alumni and one current Trek LEAD character actress (the first series lead STO has managed to get since Leonard Nimoy back at the Launch <--- Which was probably arranged and paid for by CBS at that time in 2009) is pretty 'Hype Worthy' (IMO) - YMMV
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    I mean it would be nice to have more trek alumni doing voice overs
  • captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    keep in mind that these are also actresses whom are CURRENT trek actors due to picard and discovery
This discussion has been closed.