test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dyson Combat Armor

ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
A number of years ago Cryptic took out the Costume Unlock Projects from the Reputations and made them part of the acquisition of the Body Armor piece, etc. Well, not quite, at the time they had forgotten to do it for the Dyson Combat Armor Set. I remember pointing that out years ago but never kept track of what was done.

Today while perusing the Dyson Reputation Projects I noticed that the Project was still there to unlock the Costume. The costs were:
40,000 EC
3,000 Dilithium
150 Dyson Marks.

Is anything so special about this Outfit that warranted the cost remaining? I know that when they removed the Doff requirements from Reputation Projects a few years ago, they missed the New Romulus and Nakura Consumble Ptojects and those haven't been fixed yet, either.
'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
Judge Dan Haywood
'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
l don't know.
l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
Lt. Philip J. Minns
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    can you get me a photo of that? i'm 95% certain that's not supposed to be here still
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,952 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    This seems highly irregular. Shirley there's a reasonable explanation? I went in-game to check then slapped myself, as the project doesn't seem to be available without getting the ground set first.

I did see the doff requirements on Nukara consumables but not on the Romulan ones. The Romulan non-combat diplomatic consumables took GPL. I haven't any idea what these diplomats do. Negotiate upon your behalf in an emotional Romulan voice before walking out?
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Yes, one of my Boffs has the Set.

I will get a photo a little later this morning, thanks.

And don't call me Shirley!! :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Rechecked New Romulus, none there. Nakura has 4. Did not slot those but all 4 on screen. Did slot Dyson Costume so rhe costs would be visible.

@darkbladejk PM with a screenshot of each sent.

Thanks
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Could we convert the Nukara reprogrammed drones into a kit module rather than a consumable that takes DOffs to get?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • szerontzurszerontzur Member Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    I'm still a little irked they changed the red light option of the original costume to pink. I've got a Gorn with the red version and I'd like to make a few minor adjustments to it; but can't without losing the color.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Could we convert the Nukara reprogrammed drones into a kit module rather than a consumable that takes DOffs to get?

My Tholian-themed science captain would very much appreciate this. A drone would keep his little pet Tholian company :)

This discussion has been closed.