test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Discovery Mirror uniforms?

I'm curious, but will there be Discovery Mirror uniforms coming to STO? They are awesome looking.

Comments

  • joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    hando316 wrote: »
    I'm curious, but will there be Discovery Mirror uniforms coming to STO? They are awesome looking.

    They've been in-game since the Pahvo episodes. They cost 200 Lobi.
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

    Real Join Date: October 2010
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 55,670 Community Moderator
    joshmaul wrote: »
    hando316 wrote: »
    I'm curious, but will there be Discovery Mirror uniforms coming to STO? They are awesome looking.

    They've been in-game since the Pahvo episodes. They cost 200 Lobi.

    Yup. Or maybe about 50 mil on the Exchange. Give or take a few mil. Cross faction and Fed tend to be cheeper than KDF and Romulan.
    66998372863950ee98cf7da9786e2ea9-db80k0m.png
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out a Delta Pack, Temporal Pack, and Gamma Pack
    The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • hando316hando316 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    joshmaul wrote: »
    hando316 wrote: »
    I'm curious, but will there be Discovery Mirror uniforms coming to STO? They are awesome looking.

    They've been in-game since the Pahvo episodes. They cost 200 Lobi.

    Couldn't find them in store so I had to ask.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 55,670 Community Moderator
    They're not listed as Mirror Universe uniforms though. I think they're listed as Terran Empire? I'd have to look again.
    66998372863950ee98cf7da9786e2ea9-db80k0m.png
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out a Delta Pack, Temporal Pack, and Gamma Pack
    The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    I have them, buyed on release with some extra lobi, for my mirror engle ship...love them...
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 55,670 Community Moderator
    gaevsman wrote: »
    for my mirror engle ship...

    You sir... suck. I want that ship. ;)
    That trait is nice KDF side and I want it now for my Feds, or at least my Discovery Fed.
    66998372863950ee98cf7da9786e2ea9-db80k0m.png
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out a Delta Pack, Temporal Pack, and Gamma Pack
    The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • hando316hando316 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    They're not listed as Mirror Universe uniforms though. I think they're listed as Terran Empire? I'd have to look again.

    I have the Terran Empire from way back, but they don't come in the new Discovery era. I just came back yesterday after 5 years.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,774 Arc User
    hando316 wrote: »
    rattler2 wrote: »
    They're not listed as Mirror Universe uniforms though. I think they're listed as Terran Empire? I'd have to look again.

    I have the Terran Empire from way back, but they don't come in the new Discovery era. I just came back yesterday after 5 years.

    The Disco Terran Uniforms aren't in the normal C-Store, they are in the Lobi store (which requires you to have Lobi crystals to access) and are only single-character unlock. You get Lobi crystals from opening lock boxes and promo packs, or you can find the uniform on the exchange for a large amount of EC.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • hando316hando316 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I saw the Outfit Box - Terran Empire Uniform Set at the Exchange. Going for 70-90 million ATM.
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,789 Arc User
    hando316 wrote: »
    I saw the Outfit Box - Terran Empire Uniform Set at the Exchange. Going for 70-90 million ATM.

    Yep, that's the one. Keep an eye on prices or wait for a lobi sale if you have the lobi. EC purchasing is preferred of course. It's best to save your lobi for items that cannot be purchased from other players. Like lobi weapons and consoles.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,353 Arc User
    I have this uniform set. Bought on a whim off the Exchange back when it was much cheaper due to the large number available. Then, I got that Discovery Terran Lock Box ship. The dreadnought cruiser. Cannot remember the name. Lots of fun to run around in. Good luck acquiring the uniform and I hope you have as much fun running around ingame using it as I do
    Nope. It ain't Discovery. It ain't Picard. It's not SNW, either.
    It's your obsessive-compulsive belief that you are the only 'real' Star Trek fan around here.
  • oclosoclos Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Don't make a big deal out of it, its just a different costume on a single toon. Or more if you get all three sets of various Terran on more toons(DISC is only one version of the three, potentially 4 if you count the partial uni bits that can create a mirror ENT one). And they're all Terran, since it happens to be the Terran Empire ruling in their respective timeframes in the Mirror Universe.(Only exception I can remember was during DS9 run).
    Adm. Necheyev didn't own ANY Starfleet ships. Starfleet did. Also she didn't make one bolt, connect a single wire, gelpack or device, or otherwise helped on making them. I find it presumptuous she claimed it was HER ships. In fact saying as much would probably warranty a reprimand from any of her superiors in Federation and possibly not participating in said actions as other superior personnel do, would in our days(2409 onwards) result in herself facing the same fate as what she has threatened, in that same penal colony.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    rattler2 wrote: »
    gaevsman wrote: »
    for my mirror engle ship...

    You sir... suck. I want that ship. ;)
    That trait is nice KDF side and I want it now for my Feds, or at least my Discovery Fed.

    Thank you! :lol: i have it with the Earhart model, with the mirror red skin... its sooo pretty!!, i'll post a picture when i get home :smile:

    sEgzy8U.jpg
    Post edited by gaevsman on
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • hando316hando316 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    rattler2 wrote: »
    gaevsman wrote: »
    for my mirror engle ship...

    You sir... suck. I want that ship. ;)
    That trait is nice KDF side and I want it now for my Feds, or at least my Discovery Fed.

    Thank you! :lol: i have it with the Earhart model, with the mirror red skin... its sooo pretty!!, i'll post a picture when i get home :smile:

    sEgzy8U.jpg

    Pretty freakin sweet.

  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    hando316 wrote: »
    gaevsman wrote: »
    rattler2 wrote: »
    gaevsman wrote: »
    for my mirror engle ship...

    You sir... suck. I want that ship. ;)
    That trait is nice KDF side and I want it now for my Feds, or at least my Discovery Fed.

    Thank you! :lol: i have it with the Earhart model, with the mirror red skin... its sooo pretty!!, i'll post a picture when i get home :smile:

    sEgzy8U.jpg

    Pretty freakin sweet.

    Yeah, i love the mirror Engle, besides using the new skin, i won't change it for anything, it's sooo terran, i love it!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    rattler2 wrote: »
    gaevsman wrote: »
    for my mirror engle ship...
    You sir... suck. I want that ship. ;)
    That trait is nice KDF side and I want it now for my Feds, or at least my Discovery Fed.
    Thank you! :lol: i have it with the Earhart model, with the mirror red skin... its sooo pretty!!, i'll post a picture when i get home :smile:

    sEgzy8U.jpg
    Here's a thing I did:
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.