test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Did not receive rewards for Delta Alliance reputation level 5

My Gamma Recruit Jem/Fed character reached level 5 in the Delta Alliance reputation and did not receive any rewards for it. All other reputations that reached level 5 gave rewards normally and I was even able to claim the Gamma Recruit reward for reaching level 5 in all reputations. I can understand there being a slight delay in being contacted and given the rewards but it's been 3 days. Thank you.

Comments

• sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,463 Arc User
    Have you checked the In Progress tab of the Mission Journal?
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • blackstorms#4373 blackstorms Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Yeah, it's not there either. The entry in my log for reaching Delta Alliance level 5 says to "Hail to receive your reward" but there's no one to hail and no one has contacted me. All the other reputations had something or someone pop up immediately upon completing the reputation "Upgrade to level 5" upgrade.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,463 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Have you played the Delta Quadrant arc and done the Kobali missions? Also, is it a normal Federation character or a Discovery character? I wish I could see what you are seeing to help you further.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    No, I haven't done the Delta Quadrant arc yet or any of the Kobali missions. Vanguard Jem'Hadar Federation. Every other reputation has behaved normally. The only thing different about this character is that I have a ton of missions queued up due to starting at level 60.
    Thanks for your assistance. I don't want to keep checking on this issue every day. There's nothing in the rewards that I won't earn anyways. I'm going to request that the ticket be closed.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    Sometimes a reputation reward mission doesn't trigger correctly and will pop up on a relog or map change, either in a few minutes time, or even days later.
    My Lukari T5 popped 2 days after I reached it on one character...
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/