test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet looking for an Armada to join

robinsonfamilyrobinsonfamily Member Posts: 219 Arc User
edited February 2020 in Fleet Recruitment
Hello everyone, I am the fleet leader looking to revive our level 22 fleet with an Armada. Does anyone have room in their armada to help us? After a hiatus, our fleet wants to start progressing. Right now we have a small core player base. We are hoping to join a larger armada, that can help us out.
Post edited by robinsonfamily on

Comments

• Options
    stryker0215stryker0215 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Greetings,

I've been away for a while myself, but I do have an Armada, it's low tier, and sadly we're lacking in players, but I'm looking to do some reviving of mine as well... If you're interested in working together, or need help with your fleet, hit me up in game @stryker0215 and I'll talk with my Armada Co-Owner about helping you out.... The leader fleet is just a bank fleet, but I'm a veteran fleet runner, who has been working on this sort of thing for about 7 years now... I've kinda been a casual player, so my time is limited due to RL, but I can help maintain your Holdings through Armada using my toons in my Primary fleet, and even drop a toon into yours as well... I know not too many ppl are willing to help fleets anymore, because people love to TRIBBLE you over, but I will help anyway I can if needed and I have an upstart KDF in need of help, so again, if interested, drop me a message!!!

Bill Walker, Owner of Firewolf Squadron, Co-Owner of Wynter Star (Federation)
    ReQ'LaW, Owner of the 215th Shadowhawk Division (KDF)
  • Options
    onelsonbronelsonbr Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hi, Brasil Alliance Armada has 4 gamma fleet slot available. Its a Great opportunity to your fleet level up. Our Armada is cored in gamma fleet slot in other to give all players the discount bonus up to 20% at Armada lvl 700. our Armada level is 350 at this moment and we plan to reach 700 by december 2020. We are brazilians and all fleets are welcome to join. if u are intersted to join contact me in game @onelsonbr. Thank You