test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Noob question regarding Khitomer battlecruiser

fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
This Khitomer battlecruiser, will it be account wide? Meaning can I do it on my Klingon characer and then have access to the ship for future Fed characters or do I need to roll a Fed and do the dailies on him aswell as my Klingon?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Yes, the ship is account wide.

You only need to complete the event once on any character (or a combination of characters) to unlock the ship for your entire account. The ship is 'Cross Faction' so it can be used by any character you have.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    Thankyou very much for the quick answer
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    No such thing as a noob question. If you don't know the answer, then ask. Someone will know.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    Did they design a unique new bridge layout for this joint Alliance ship that incorporates both Starfleet and Klingon Empire elements?
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Did they design a unique new bridge layout for this joint Alliance ship that incorporates both Starfleet and Klingon Empire elements?

Not yet...

Per Ten Forward it's something they'd like to do but they didn't have the time with everything else going on with the Anniversary. If folks really like the Alliance ship concept though then I think it's likely we see the interior at some point (and potentially more ships and an Alliance uniform too.)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • littlesarbonnlittlesarbonn Member Posts: 486 Arc User

For the completely aesthetic value, they decided to create a bridge whered your entire upper end crew sits around playing computer games on the bridge (fed-centered) while random pain sticks appear and torture your crew members for no reason whatsoever (Klingon-centered). To complete the "Star Trek" feeling, no restrooms were added to the bridge, nor any ability to find one on any ship whatsoever.
    Fleet Admiral Duane Gundrum, U.S.S. Merrimack
    Fleet Admiral Ventaxa Proxmire, U.S.S. Shaka Walls Fell
    Blog: http://www.sarbonn.com/?page_id=1990
    Foundry series: Bob From Accounting & For the Sake of the Empire
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    So my choice of responses falls between not yet and snark? okay patience it is.
  • littlesarbonnlittlesarbonn Member Posts: 486 Arc User
    To actually address the question, part of me wonders if it's more appropriate to whatever alliance one has, meaning that if you're a fed, you're probably not going to be comfortable with a Klingon bridge, and the opposite holds for a Klingon as well. Although it does really put the Roms at a bit of odds, as they're never really going to be comfortable with any type of bridge that's not a Romulan bridge. It's a lot like the time ship, where no matter what faction I play, it just feels uncomfortable because it's just an unnatural bridge (to me).

Would be interesting to see a cross-faction bridge, although I do realize that's going to take a bit of design work.
    Fleet Admiral Duane Gundrum, U.S.S. Merrimack
    Fleet Admiral Ventaxa Proxmire, U.S.S. Shaka Walls Fell
    Blog: http://www.sarbonn.com/?page_id=1990
    Foundry series: Bob From Accounting & For the Sake of the Empire
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Hey, OP? We are all noobs about something or other. So, don't be so hard on yourself.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    If you think a great bridge is forthcoming, I have a bridge you may be interested in buying.

https://youtu.be/EofdFryPxvk
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.