test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Future releases

canta85canta85 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
After this great 10th anniversary pack I was wondering if is gonna be any chance to see old items returning... Like for example the Kelvin Timeline Admiral outfit, probably one of the best uniform ever seen, or something showed in the new series Picard like the new Admiral uniform so different from the one recently released in game
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,292 Community Moderator
    Your thread title is a bit vague. Please revise. Thank you.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • canta85canta85 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Sorry for that
  • steaensteaen Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    If we're talking new uniforms, I'd like to see the Enterprise uniforms from S2 of Discovery, with the traditional colours and the rank stripes on the sleeves.
  • captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    for me the big thing to look forward to is the inevitable Picard themed expansion. I found myself thinking that the world visited in episode 4 would have a TON of story potential
  • flash525flash525 Member Posts: 5,441 Arc User
    for me the big thing to look forward to is the inevitable Picard themed expansion. I found myself thinking that the world visited in episode 4 would have a TON of story potential
    That would most likely just end up another Mol'rhian (New Romulus) adventure zone. If Cryptic were to add another adventure zone or research facility (etc) they'd be better off utilizing that Borg Cube that the Romulans are working with, and making that a social zone.

attachment.php?attachmentid=42556&d=1518094222
  • captainbrian11captainbrian11 Member Posts: 733 Arc User
    actually it'd proably end up more like Nimbus, a lawless world yadda yadda ya
  • oclosoclos Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Some of these items may or may not appear in Mudd's store(if not, I guess we could get the Kelvinverse Admiral uni which I wasn't around to get either, in the next relative Movies anniversary).
    Adm. Necheyev didn't own ANY Starfleet ships. Starfleet did. Also she didn't make one bolt, connect a single wire, gelpack or device, or otherwise helped on making them. I find it presumptuous she claimed it was HER ships. In fact saying as much would probably warranty a reprimand from any of her superiors in Federation and possibly not participating in said actions as other superior personnel do, would in our days(2409 onwards) result in herself facing the same fate as what she has threatened, in that same penal colony.
This discussion has been closed.