test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a Social UK Based Fleet - Veteran Player

latiasracerlatiasracer Member Posts: 680 Arc User
Hi all, Title sums it up really.

I've got several characters, tend to just muck about with builds & space barbie. Have my own fleet that's pretty neglected, and i'm looking for a fleet that's fairly active - primarily to have folks to chat to! Holdings are a nice bonus, but not essential.

Ideally, I'm looking for something UK/Europe based, for the community aspect. I've been in a few American fleets before and a key problem is the timezones, there's simply nobody around alot of the time!

warp plasma can't melt neutronium beams

Comments

• tempest501#4024 tempest501 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    If you find one let me know I am looking for the same just started the game so learning it and all that.
  • Try SRS. We have 10 fleets in total, mostly they are themed with one main fleet totally maxed out. So far this year we have carried out 402 missions and are on target for over 3000 missions in the year. We are UK based but have a lot of USA members, there is always someone on line and chat is very busy, as is Discord in our evenings. We offer exploration a points based progression system for large prizes and armada wide rankings. Check out our website to learn more.

https://www.srs-fleet.net/