test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a Fleet and people who actually chat.

bcstarbcstar Member Posts: 333 Arc User
been asking for an hour now for help with a couple questions had a couple random invite to fleets but no one talks in them, I am always active and my play schedule is pretty much 24/7365 I have a level 44 Romulan on Federation side. Would be nice to get some help with questions and friendly advice and have people active in the fleet chat, Thanks!
klingon%2Bbird%2Bof%2Bprey.jpg

"bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'"

Revenge is a Dish, Best Served Cold ~ Khan Noonien Singh

Comments

• Options
    bcstar wrote: »
    been asking for an hour now for help with a couple questions had a couple random invite to fleets but no one talks in them, I am always active and my play schedule is pretty much 24/7365 I have a level 44 Romulan on Federation side. Would be nice to get some help with questions and friendly advice and have people active in the fleet chat, Thanks!

Try SRS. We have 10 fleets in total, mostly they are themed with one main fleet totally maxed out. So far this year we have carried out 402 missions and are on target for over 3000 missions in the year. We are UK based but have a lot of USA members, there is always someone on line and chat is very busy, as is Discord in our evenings. We offer exploration a points based progression system for large prizes and armada wide rankings. Check out our website to learn more.

https://www.srs-fleet.net/
  • Options
    hatchmo252hatchmo252 Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Try out the 12th Fleet. We have people on every evening and chat on our private fleet chat and also have a Discord channel.
  • Options
    bcstarbcstar Member Posts: 333 Arc User
    Thanks guys I managed to find a fleet! appreciate the responses
    klingon%2Bbird%2Bof%2Bprey.jpg

"bortaS bIr jablu'DI' reH QaQqu' nay'"

Revenge is a Dish, Best Served Cold ~ Khan Noonien Singh