test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tradecraft broken (again?)

manileraimanilerai Member Posts: 28 Arc User
edited February 2020 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I'm having an issue with the Romulan Republic mission "Tradecraft". After accessing the library computer (yay, that's fixed!), I can progress to the next section of the mission; "R.S.V.P - Go To Azha System"

I beam over to the station, wait for Charva to confirm she is stupid. Defeat the ground forces and beam out. Defeat the Space forces, and beam Charva to the detention cell and watch the cut-scene, Talk to OPS and warp to sector space....

And then nothing. The mission remains at the R.S.V.P stage, and I can "resume" that section (Enter Azha sector, beam over to the station, etc), but the mission will not complete.

I've tried re-starting from both R.S.V.P and dropping/restarting the entire mission, but I can not get past this part and claim my rewards.

(I tried searching for any existing bug reports, but all I could find were the 2018 reports of RR characters not being able to use the library computer, and that is not my issue.)
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Sometimes, this happens because we use the icons around the minimap to leave a mission rather then the prompt from the dialog box.
    "Everything Old is New" is another mission that can leave you puzzled when this happens.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    manileraimanilerai Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Sometimes, this happens because we use the icons around the minimap to leave a mission rather then the prompt from the dialog box.
    "Everything Old is New" is another mission that can leave you puzzled when this happens.

Yes, except I'm warping out from the OPS prompt, as I noted in my report.