test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Get Fancy with the Duds of Abraham Lincoln!

2»

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    I vote yes.

Station!
  • stolokstolok Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    Some Fred Astaire dance moves would be more to my liking. I wonder if an emote can be restricted to wearing a particular cosmetic outfit? Or maybe the top hat can magically appear in your hand when dancing, regardless of what outfit you are wearing? :)
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User

That I can get behind! =D I'll be looking forward to getting that outfit.

Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    It appears to be both Uniform & Off-duty. Lots of options.

My main is currently wearing it in dark green, with a light purple kilt & shirt. And sunglasses. Because why not? :#

(although, a separate dye channel for the vest would have been nice.)
  • kiralyn wrote: »
    It appears to be both Uniform & Off-duty. Lots of options.

My main is currently wearing it in dark green, with a light purple kilt & shirt. And sunglasses. Because why not? :#

(although, a separate dye channel for the vest would have been nice.)

You are Correct, that would have been great!
    "Look Agent Daniels I just don't think I would do well in 1200 years in the future."

And yet here I am.

12th Century Swedish knight turned Star Trek Captain
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    I'm maybe going to use this costume, if I can mix it with other parts to make a Firefly style.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    5 ECs says someone's gonna cosplay The Doctor with this. After all... Bow Ties are cool?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    the doctor is low-key - someone needs to go full sir topham hatt​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    I'm sure we'll see that too.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    I cannot seem to find the version equipped by the female in that picture for my female toons. Everyone gets the larger, male version.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    > @hanover2 said:
    > I cannot seem to find the version equipped by the female in that picture for my female toons. Everyone gets the larger, male version.

It's under "head coverings" at least for "humanoid" headtype (I tested on my orion).
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    head attach or something like that (after eye attach), for the small hat; it is not in the "hats, helmets" tab.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    > @markhawkman said:
    > (Quote)
    > I'm confused... is the picture a Klingon and a Romulan or a Human and a Vulcan? :p

I believe it's actually a human and a Romulan.

it have to be a Northern Romulan then.

Southerner Romulans have the smooth foreheads :) The only 'V' on her head is the trim of her hairstyle.

Station!
    galatt wrote: »
    Anyone else want to see a line of well dressed Gorn doing "Putting on the Ritz"?

I do, I do!
  • tbwsto#8925 tbwsto Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Where is the axe? I saw someone with it yesterday, but can't seem to figure it out.
    9E5JBSh.png
    Trust Ivonova, trust yourself, everybody else- shoot 'em
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    holo-lincoln hasn't awarded it to you yet (because you get it at the end of MoM P2)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • tbwsto#8925 tbwsto Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Thanks, I'm an idiot sometimes.
    9E5JBSh.png
    Trust Ivonova, trust yourself, everybody else- shoot 'em
  • edxelledxell Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    5 ECs says someone's gonna cosplay The Doctor with this. After all... Bow Ties are cool?

Was thinking the other day if they added a decent scarf or bow tie I might make a Timelord character. Where should I send the 5 EC?
  • fallenkezef#4581 fallenkezef Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    All we need now is a fez
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Now, we need a cane and derby hat...

https://youtu.be/IRNImRxRNjc
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
This discussion has been closed.