test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Patch Notes for 2/13/20

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 2/13 at 7AM Pacific for 2.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,466 Arc User
    Thanks for the updates and fixes, Cryptic!
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    Dissapointed, Expected mission fixes for missions that are bugged beyond the ability to play. Oh well, back off the game again. Will wait till mission fixes are put thru.
  • Options
    steaensteaen Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    "The Kelvin Timeline Heavy Command Cruiser [T6] can now use any of the standard Federation bridges, in addition to the "Kelvin Constitution" interior."

This is a good change, but I'm curious as to why it's only being changed for this ship. Is it a precursor to doing the same for other ships that are restricted to one bridge at present?
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Dissapointed, Expected mission fixes for missions that are bugged beyond the ability to play. Oh well, back off the game again. Will wait till mission fixes are put thru.

Mission fixes will come when they have them. They have fixed some missions that were broken, so whatever else is broken will be fixed when they find the fix.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    The Kelvin Timeline Heavy Command Cruiser [T6] can now use any of the standard Federation bridges, in addition to the "Kelvin Constitution" interior.

Any chance we could get the reverse done as well and have the JJ bridge made available for other Fed ships if we own the JJPrise?
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    rattleshark#0665 rattleshark Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Updated the Ship Vendor UI:
    I would like to see the hull and shield modifiers added to this list
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »

Mission fixes will come when they have them. They have fixed some missions that were broken, so whatever else is broken will be fixed when they find the fix.

You mean like they "fixed" the New Romulus missions by simply making them non-replayable?
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    ?? I did Overgrown Caves twice last week to kill two Captains.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,466 Arc User
    ilithyn wrote: »
    echatty wrote: »

You mean like they "fixed" the New Romulus missions by simply making them non-replayable?

If that is still a problem then it needs to be fixed. Just report it in PC Gameplay Bug Reports and wait patiently.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    Yay!

Thank you for fixing the saucer section navigation lights on the Galaxy models!
This discussion has been closed.