test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Retrain Tokens from Alienware Promotion

colt4tfivecolt4tfive Member Posts: 7 Arc User
So I did the Alienware promotion and everything unlocked as it should except for the retrain tokens that were supposed to be a part of the "elite services" pack. I don't have them and don't see a way to get them. I just assumed they would be available for use because I had all the bank/inventory/boff slots but when I went to use one they were not there. Any assistance appreciated!

Comments

• tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    tokens are hidden... you never get any physical item. i think the retrain window may show a counter for it. it's been a while.
  • colt4tfivecolt4tfive Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Yeah I know it's not an item but there is a counter in the retrain window and on the character I claimed the promo on it's at zero.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,438 Arc User
    colt4tfive wrote: »
    Yeah I know it's not an item but there is a counter in the retrain window and on the character I claimed the promo on it's at zero.

Did you log back in, change instances, or change maps to see if it would finally show up? If you did all that and nothing showed up then that is a bug and needs to be fixed.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Did you log back in, change instances, or change maps to see if it would finally show up? If you did all that and nothing showed up then that is a bug and needs to be fixed.

It's been days now so yeah all of that has happened.

• darkness#0794 darkness Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    half my fleet didnt get half the items and alot logged into alienware arena for the first time and it said they had clamed it already, total joke of a promo.
    half my fleet didnt get half the items and alot logged into alienware arena for the first time and it said they had clamed it already, total joke of a promo.

Is this kind of thing the norm? You think they will make good on it?
  • plurxplurx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I had the same bug as you, missing retrain tokens from the alienware promotion. Try changing your primary and secondary specialization trees, maybe that will work.
  • armemnia#2272 armemnia Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have the exact same thing. No retrain tokens even though I got everything else (i.e., bank slots, inventory slots, etc...).

I've logged in and out, change alts (no the tokens were not allotted to my alts either). Nothing. They've asked me to submit a bug report here. (?)
    plurx wrote: »
    I had the same bug as you

HAD as in past tense like if fixed itself? I tried swapping my specs but it didn't do anything.

• plurxplurx Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    For me, they just randomly appeared for me 10 days later. Don't know what happened.

Nvm, it was because the gm gave me the tokens lol
    Post edited by plurx on
    plurx wrote: »

Nvm, it was because the gm gave me the tokens lol

Can you get your GM to get my GM to do the same for me? Thanks. :smile:

GMs confirmed for putting in actual work and fixing issues. Thank you whoever you are.