test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

About the Quantum Field Focus Shield Bubble.....

kaeajakaeaja Member Posts: 517 Arc User
Last time I played this ability allowed the Multi Mission Explorer and the Romulan variant to not only have shields that would be fully immune to damage for the duration but the ship's hull couldn't be damaged for the full duration either....

Now that hull damage immunity is only 1 second....ummm....why? Considering all the different ways someone can just ignore shields completely, why is this now a thing? This is not cool.....there is already very little in the way of counter play to abilities/attacks that bypass shields either entirely or partially that deal TRIBBLE loads of damage, this just.....this doesn't make any sense.....why did you people do this D:

Comments

• Options
    Addendum: 1 second out of the otherwise 10 second duration....just why? D:
  • Options
    foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Why don't you try a bug report ? This game is chock full of bugs, this is probably another one, maybe some result of changes to immunities and may have been overlooked.
  • Options
    Why don't you try a bug report ? This game is chock full of bugs, this is probably another one, maybe some result of changes to immunities and may have been overlooked.

It is more so because the last time I played was a few months ago (I think) and the tooltip of the ability looked fine, that said after some minor testing it SEEMS to still give the full 10 seconds of damage immunity with shield damage immunity to, so it seems like it could just be a tooltip error and the actual ability works like I remember it working, which I hope is the case, cause with how many abilities there are that laugh at shields and do damage straight to hull and there being very little in the way of counter play to that already, it would SUUUUUUUCK if Quantum Field Focus Bubble only had 1 second of damage immunity to the hull X.x